Ghana-based Nigerian singer Oba Music is on a journey to captivate music fans with the release of his latest EP ‘Loved & Blessed’.
The Afrobeats-themed EP was released on Friday, August 25, 2023, under 4Life Records, a label he is also a founder of.
‘Loved & Blessed’ is a follow up to Oba’s single ‘On My Mind’ released earlier this year. The EP is a collection of some of the artiste’s hidden catalogue, carefully selected for the listening pleasure of Afrobeats lovers. One of the most-talked about records off the album is ‘No Size’ which is influenced by Amapiano sound.
Asked what the inspiration behind the EP is, Oba Music revealed, “I am a young African giving my best in my selected fields. I feel loved and blessed with the successes I have chalked over the years, which is why I decided to share the joy from the deepest parts of my heart with the world through music”.
“I love music, I have always been a fan of good music, with inspirations from the great Fela Kuti. So even though I run a real estate and auto dealership company in Ghana, I’m also focused on churning great sounds that represent sounds from Africa”, he added.
Apart from singing, Oba Music, born Charles Chibuike Ejiobi, is record producer, entrepreneur and philanthropist, the latter which he practices through his Teczo foundation that focuses on supporting widows and disadvantaged children.
‘Loved and Blessed’ EP is out on all streaming platforms.
- Premier League: Darwin Nunez helps fire Liverpool to win over West Ham
- One injured in gas station fire at Katamanso
- Premier League: Watkins winner piles more misery on 10-man Chelsea
- Premier League: Arsenal and Tottenham play out thrilling derby draw
- Playback: The Law discusses how to avoid contempt of court
- D-Black’s TV show, Uncut, hits the screens in November
- Leaked tape scandal: Supt. George Asare invites 3 witnesses to testify against IGP
- Radio Ada journalist on trial over publication of fake news about McDan is dead
- Kwame Dadzie: Our celebrities should stage ‘demo’ on creative arts matters too
- Tigst Assefa smashes world marathon record in Berlin, Eliud Kipchoge achieves record fifth win
- Ebenezer Owusu writes: Things are not the same anymore
- It’s difficult doing business in Ghana, 21.9% tax on hospitality businesses harsh – D-Black
- Prof. Stephen Adei partners Chirano Gold Mines to roll out Innovative Literacy Program for local communities
- Democracy comes with rights and responsibilities – Enam Akoetey chides #OccupyJulorbiHouse organisers
- Dr UN Award incredibly stupid; I can’t believe I fell for that nonsense – D-Black