Chief Mourners: Nana Kwaku Agyapong II, Adum Ankobeahene (Afratia Dikro)
Nana Otuo Acheampong (Atwima Brofoyedu)
Nana Agyei Kwarteng (Otumfour Dentehene – ksi)
Kwame Akowuah Acheampong (OHMS Electricals Ltd – Accra)
Thomas Adjei (Adumasa)
Brothers and Sisters: John Tawiah Ex WO1 (Adumasa)
Paulus Tawiah (Kumas)
Orlando K. Oppong (UK)
Adwoa Pokuaa (Brofoyedu)
Agyeman Badu (Germany)
Kwaku Addae (a.k.a Nana Osika- Brofoyedu)
Children: Mrs. Phina Mensah Aglah (QIC DVLA – Ksi)
Abigail Asumadu Amoah (Ladybird Logistics – Takoradi)
Rev. Isaac Kwame Agyemang (Peace word gospel mission)
In law: Mr. Jimmy Aglah (General Manager, Nhyira/Luv Fm -Ksi)
And the entire family regrets to announce the death of their beloved:
OBAAPANIN MARY TAWIAH (AGED 82) a.k.a AMA BIOH
Funeral Arrangements are as follows;
Filling pass: Saturday 3rd July 2021, 6:am to 8:00am at the Family House Adjacent Brofoyedu School Park, Atwima Brofeyedu.
Burial Service: Saturday 3rd July 2021 at 10:00am at Atwima Brofoyedu School Park.
Interment : Adumasa Cemetery.
Funeral Gathering: Saturday 3rd July 2021 at Brofoyedu School Park, 12 noon to 6pm.
Family Gathering: Sun. 4th July 2021 at Atwima Brofoyedu School Park 12 noon to 6pm.
Thanksgiving service: Sunday 4th July 2021, at Apostolic Church of Ghana, Dichemso-kumasi at 9:30am.
- Alleged $5m CJ bribe: Ogyeedom’s lawyer to answer 9 charges before GLC
- Fishermen in Elmina reject food items from Fisheries Minister
- High Court restores Senyo Hosi’s ¢8m defamation case against Kennedy Agyapong
- Assin North ruling: Our victory cannot be stolen in the face of travesty of justice – Gyaakye Quayson
- ‘Things to buy for Our Day’ – How a pupil’s petition to his mother became a national emergency
- University of Ghana staff market shuts down until further notice
- Nigerian socialite, Hushpuppi faces 20 years in jail over fraud allegations
- National Cathedral to be commissioned on March 6, 2024 – Ken Ofori-Atta
- We are ready to organise fresh election in Assin North – EC
- 5,000 Ghanaians in affluent communities evade taxes – GRA
AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem Mine appoints Samuel Boakye Pobee as Managing Director
Dumasi youth attack on Future Global Resources forces mine to close down temporarily
Today’s frontpages: Friday, July 30, 2021
Grammy is the dream, I am working towards it – Mona 4Real
Committee to probe immigration officers cited in exposé demanding money for entry at borders
Kokomlemle residents call for underground power transmission cables
Precious Baidoo: MOMO with ID – An inclusion mechanism or exclusion starter pack?
Tax Exemptions bill to be taken to Parliament by end of 2021 – Deputy Finance Minister
Ken Ofori-Atta didn’t ask for more money but will end up spending more – Ato Forson
Amnesty Ghana urges government to protect prisoners, citizens’ rights
Government make strides in road construction
Government must consult academia, industry in order to win ‘galamsey’ fight – Researcher
‘Things to buy for Our Day’ – How a pupil’s petition to his mother became a national emergency
Police arrest suspected criminals in swoop, retrieve weapons in Kumasi
Avoid EU’s past mistakes – Flood Resilience expert warns Africa