Rapper and music producer EL says he is disappointed people in the Ghana music industry are not learning from the international innovations and changes in the space.
Speaking on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM Friday, he stated that things are constantly evolving which is increasing the quality of competition on the world stage.
“We find ourselves not stuck in a place but moving at a pace that would not go a long way to help us compete in the global scale,” he told Andy Dosty, host of the show.
According to him, there is a bigger picture of music beyond the borders of Ghana that musicians, producers and all others could learn from to take the country to the global stage.
“I keep saying it it’s a big world out there, and the way things are done, it’s evolving,” he said.
The ‘Kaa Bu Ame’ hitmaker added, “I think we have to educate ourselves a lot more and have leadership that would keep steering us in the right direction.”
- Emotional Stephen Appiah tears up talking about son Rodney
- Abdul Malik Kweku Baako: The delayed disclosure of physical torture on Caleb Kudah
- Bantama SDA Primary Headmaster shot dead by suspected armed robbers
- Freedom of the press does not translate into safety of journalists – Prof. Gadzekpo tells media owners
- 10-year-old boy allegedly commits suicide at Dambai
- Man loses lower lip during fight with friend over GH¢18.00
- GPL: WAFA deepen Legon Cities’ relegation woes
- Akufo-Addo to deliver 25th address on measures against Covid-19
- I stopped being a member of GJA because of its President – Manasseh Azure
- 7 people electrocuted, 5 others injured at Amanfrom
Kokomba warriors kill human-attacking antelopes
Pediatricians urged to support government in combating jaundice in newborn babies
Alleged assault on Citi FM journalists: Sit up and do the work for which you were elected – NDC to Akufo-Addo
Samson Lardy Anyenini speaks on alleged assault on Citi FM journalist by National Security operatives
Cameron Duodu: Sɛbe o, tafrakyɛ, na ‘Ɔte K’ɔkɔɔ Soɔ’ deɛ, yɛbɔ n’ano sɛn? – With all due respect, how can the occupant of the Golden Stool be silenced?
Denkyira Chiefs rally to fight illegal mining
African Ministers of Health endorse and support Africa Common Position on Covid-19 passport
Assault on Citi FM Journalists: Culture of impunity must be cured – Kweku Baako
Galamsey Fight: Samuel Abu Jinapor lauds efforts by NDC, NPP to stop the menace
DMX’s ‘Exodus’ album features joint collab with Jay-Z and Nas
Akufo-Addo to deliver 25th address on measures against Covid-19
Playback: Government addresses press on energy sector crisis
Francis-Xavier Sosu: Assault on journalists is reflection of Akufo-Addo’s regime of tyranny and intolerance
Peasant Farmers Association and MoFA engage farmers on PFJ guidelines
Former Hohoe MP and Pencils of Promise partner to give Gborxome M/A Basic School a 6-unit classroom block