Multitalented Ghanaian musician and producer Paapa Versa has released a new video and single titled ‘Lights go dim‘ on Friday, 27th January 2023, featuring fast-rising rapper KooKusi.
The music video, directed by MRCMulti.me, depicts both artists struggling to pursue their dreams while fighting their inner demons.
The incredibly soulful song, produced by Paapa and mixed & mastered by Jayso, holds an inspirational message for all dreamers.
“A sentence can change a life. A song can ginger a tired heart. This song is for anyone struggling to smile lately, deeply wounded by someone’s words, or simply trying to recover a joy they once had” the artist says.
KooKusi has chalked many milestones since the release of his debut EP “5 foot 3” last year, and this collaboration marks another step in his remarkable rise.
The release of this song leads up to the release of Paapa Versa’s third studio album, “Versa Villa”. The artist will host an album launch and concert on Feb 17th 2023 at the Virtual Hub in Accra, Ghana.
“Lights go dim” by Paapa Versa is now available everywhere: https://paapaversa.fanlink.to/lightsgodim
- Parliamentary committee recommends passage of controversial Anti-LGBTQ bill
- Political appointees at Presidency increases to 361
- ECG releases load shedding timetable for March 30 to April 7
- TikToker Ahuofe ‘Ghana Tupac’ dead
- Chief of Mujipe shot dead, son in critical condition
- Desist from gifting out cedi bouquets, hampers; it is illegal – BoG warns
- Larabanga Accident: Level 200 student dead, 3 others in critical condition
- Sunyani-Kumasi highway diversion progressing steadily for Newmont Ahafo North Mine establishment
- Why Mohammed Kudus does not flourish as a No. 10 – An analysis
- Do you think I’d say such a thing to this young boy? – Kuami Eugene on Fotocopy’s ‘hate’ comment
- Mapitso Sebidi hosts Cues and Lyrics: Joy Prime’s music reality show
- Ivy Setordjie: Drinking to a warming globe – Part 2
- Former President Trump indicted by NY grand jury
- Proposed Investor Protection Fund expected to be operational from 2024
- I don’t think I’ll ever collaborate with Fotocopy – Kuami Eugene
- Protect KNUST brand for sustainable growth – KNUST VC urges alumni
- ‘Cash-and-carry’ identified as cause of inappropriate antibiotics use in rural communities – KHRC research
- Pete Edochie reacts to death of grandson
- Bawumia launches GRA’s E-Tax Compliance Certificate to facilitate revenue mobilisation
- Photos: Adom FM and Adom TV climax Ghana Month celebration with Durbar
- We were told he’s busy – National Film Authority reacts to Spike Lee’s comments
- New James Bond story ‘On His Majesty’s Secret Service’ commissioned to celebrate King Charles’ coronation
- Where’s the so-called excess capacity? – John Jinapor quizzes government over load shedding timetable
- Gwyneth Paltrow awarded $1 and cleared of fault over ski crash
- We will resume picketing if government fails to honour payment in 2-weeks – Pensioner bondholders