Some parts of the Greater Accra Region are expected to experience a power outage on Thursday, May 25, 2023.
The Electricity Company of Ghana in a press statement Wednesday announced that it is undertaking planned maintenance on Thursday which will affect power flow to some areas.
The outage is expected to last from 9 am to 4 pm.
“ECG regrets the inconvenience that will arise out of this exercise,” the power distributor added.
The areas to be affected include Katamanso Police land, ECG quarters, Paradise Estate, Sweden Medical Centre, Amanfrom, Ashieyie Reservoir, Adom Gate, Ashieyie Fulani, Tetegu, White Cross, Sampa Valley and surrounding areas.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- Perez Chapel’s Agyinasare given 14 days to appear before Nogokpo traditional leaders
- I paid GH₵30,000 to fix my body – TikToker Aba Dope
- World Bank: Ghana likely to receive first tranche of $300 million by September if … – Frank Laporte
- Gyakye Quayson can vie for Assin North seat; it’s a calculated risk – Amaliba
- Chiefs endorsing candidates and political parties unconstitutional – Supreme Court
- Man fined GH¢2k and a sheep for allegedly attempting to sleep with friend’s wife
- Man slashes wife for asking for divorce
- Surfline SIMs removed from Central SIM Database
- Assin North by-election: NPP closes nomination as two persons pick forms
- Nottingham Forest release Andre Ayew
- ‘If NPP can get a consensus candidate, it’ll help us tremendously’ – Hackman
- Accra West ECG recovers GH¢675k in revenue mobilisation exercise
- Hypertension can cause male erectile dysfunctions – Dr Benjamin Toboh
- 1V1D: Government spent averagely ¢670k on each of the ‘dried dams’ – Research
- Rastafarian student nearly rejected by Achimota School may represent them at NSMQ
- ‘You’re abusing fowls’ – Animal Welfare League demands ban on battery cages
- ‘Family Feud’ contestant who joked about regretting marriage on game show found guilty of murdering wife
- Can Gyekye-Quayson lawfully run as an MP in the Assin-North bye-election? (Kwaku Azar writes)
- The Gambia hires US lawyers over syrup scandal – report
- Fear as Jamie Foxx left ‘paralyzed, blind’ from ‘brain clot’
- Kizz Daniels welcomes third child
- Jose Mourinho charged for using abusive language towards official at Europa League final
- Beneficiaries of StanChart Women in Technology programme share inspiring stories
- Benin petrol prices soar as Nigeria moves to end subsidy
- Funding for social intervention programmes could be cut if reforms are not implemented – World Bank Country Director