Photography has become a crucial part of the lifestyle among Ghanaians, especially the youth.
During festivities, images become a sure way of preserving memories and celebrating milestones.
These imprints make their way into the digital world via social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.
This is why many Ghanaians have embraced frequent photo studios where the sets are built to suit lifestyle demands.
All the exciting photographs for the gram this December will come from Wondaland at Tigon Creative Studios in Accra 🔥💥— The Culture Joint (@CultureJoint) December 5, 2022
Pull up between now and December 31 for all your fire shots 📸 pic.twitter.com/HvebAvfe0k
Tigon Creative Studio has set out to make this dream a reality in Achimota.
Its Wondaland Experience, set in the heart of Accra, provides about 50 various installations against which all kinds of photographs can be shot and shared across social media.
Patrons who have thronged the centre since its opening on December 1 have been spoilt for choice.
Creative Director for the Wondaland, said revelers who visit the studio this yuletide have tailor-made packages in stock for them.
Sabina Baaba Amoaba Noonoo explained that it has been her dream to localise such a foreign concept and is happy to see it through.
The experience ends on December 31, 2022.
- Ablakwa kicks court writ on the ground upon service by bailiff
- Rev Kusi Boateng injuncts Ablakwa from further publications on him
- GOIL attributes drop in diesel price to Gold for Oil barter deal
- Rev Victor Kusi Boateng sues Ablakwa for defamation
- I’ve instructed my lawyers to act on Rev Kusi Boateng’s injunction against me – Ablakwa
- Diana Hamilton reveals why she won’t talk about National Cathedral
- Check out Akufo-Addo’s reaction as Black Sherif performs for him
- GRA withdraws $672m back-tax demand from MTN Group
- Ebenezer Kojo Kum resigns as Chieftaincy Minister
- Concerned UG Students embark on ‘Ya Br3 Mo’ Demo
- Bawku Killings: We are preparing ourselves for an explosion we can’t contain – Kofi Bentil
- We are not concerned about tradability of our bonds – Martin Kpebu replies Finance Ministry
- Government’s arrogant posturing to blame for challenges with implementation of DDEP – Alhassan Suhuyini
- My account on Bawku killings based on eye witness report – Ayariga
- Bawku killings: Families of deceased must be duly compensated – Ayariga
- US FDA says India-made eye drop linked to some infections, blindness and one death
- Murder case involving Ghanaian resident in Canada adjourned to February 16
- Court quashes suspension of Kuapa Kokoo President after months of litigation
- I don’t want the President’s hand in investigating Bawku killings – Ayariga
- The Catholic pilgrims who walked 9 days to see Pope Francis
- Ghana Gas signs US$700m deal for second gas processing plant
- Treasure Kids Newspaper relaunched to encourage reading
- Stonebwoy releases brand new single “More Of You”
- Playback: Newsfile discusses revised DDE, CPI 2022 report and CSSPS expose
- More than 40 killed in Nigeria as gunmen and vigilantes clash