The Graphic Communications Group, publishers of the Daily Graphic, Graphic Sports, The Mirror, Junior Graphic and Graphic Showbiz has launched its 70th anniversary at a ceremony in the company’s office in Accra.
The event which brought together the past Managing Directors, retired senior staffs and current workers was chaired by Prof. Kwame Karikari former Executive Director of the Media Foundation for West Africa.
Below are pictures from Monday’s launch.
- Martin Koopman to introduce Dutch system of play at Hearts of Oak
- It’s wrong to think traditional dances are for uneducated people – Terry Bright Ofosu
- Ofori-Atta lauds giant step towards achieving climate prosperity
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Ama Governor opens up for the first time since being reconsidered for the Bar
- BoG keeps policy rate unchanged at 30%
- Dr Norvishie Arkutu: Dealing with dental anxiety in oral health delivery
- There are lack of teachers, books for arts education in basic schools – Terry Bright Ofosu
- Nana Kwasi Gyan-Apenteng: Letter to European Commission President on Migrant Crisis
- Buildings demolition: Drobo chief accuses Japekrom Traditional Council, MUSEC of complicity
- COVID-19: Ghanaians urged to take vaccination exercise seriously
- Bill to remove 15% sanitary pad tax introduced
- Alan Kyerematen to speak on his political future today
- Raymond Acquah: Ada Radio’s Noah Dameh, a true hero of our time
- Total Mobile Money transactions hit ¢1.190trn in eight months of 2023 – BoG
- Entries open for 10th edition of Ghana CSR Excellence Awards