JoyNews this evening premiered its Hotline Documentary titled ‘CRUSHED’, as part of it contribution to address the increasing number of road accidents in the country.
The documentary which was produced by Seth Kwame Boateng captures chilling details of how many families have lost loved ones to road carnage.
Two of such are the heartbreaking story of 29-years-old Mark Ofosu-Ampadu Jnr., who died in a car crash and a 39-year-old Kwame Ofori who has been left amputated.
So far a total of about 771 Ghanaians have lost their lives to this menace between January and March this year.
Earlier Monday afternoon, JoyNews held an exclusive premier of the documentary at Ghana Shippers’ Authority.
The event was graced by the Roads and Transport Ministers as well as officials from the National Road Safety Authority (NRSA).
- Mobile Money transactions in only 2 months of 2023 hit ¢264.1bn
- We would all have sworn to Antoa if my dad was alive – Zanetor Rawlings
- Kamala Harris urges Ghana’s creditors to help meet debt obligation amid IMF talks
- I don’t know – Akufo-Addo on presence or otherwise of Al-Qaeda troops in Ghana
- Speculation that NDC imposed its decision on Minority Caucus is untrue – Sammy Gyamfi
- Popular American filmmaker Spike Lee is in Ghana
- T-Bills auction: sales undersubscribed by 23%; interest rates remain stable
- BoG increases policy rate to 29.5%; loans to remain expensive
- We’re committed to helping Ghana resolve current economic crisis – China assures
- Ghana records $752.8m trade surplus in first 2 months of 2023
- Israel Laryea is away “on loan” at Influencer Africa
- Patriotism won over partisanship – Annoh-Dompreh on approval of six ministerial nominees
- Livestream: PM Express discusses NDCs betrayal
- Fight against galamsey will be won if Akufo-Addo loses power – Kwakye Ofosu
- People fail in life due to their mindset – Motivational speaker
- Become the voice of climate change reporting – Climate Change Fellows urged
- Destination Ghana Global Project announces This Is Africa Festival
- Kamala Harris features Black Sherif, Amaarae on Spotify playlist
- Kwaebibirem United FC to raise funds to support operation of the club
- 9-year-old Fotocopy makes history with two concerts in a day
- Ivy Setordjie: Drinking to a warming globe – Part 1
- World Theater Day: Stakeholders urged to commit more resources to industry
- I did not defy orders not to vote for Akufo-Addo’s ministerial nominees – Akatsi North MP
- I was sexually harassed on a bus – Ernest Opoku reveals
- Ghanaians are not go-getters compared to Nigerians – Oscar Bimpong