Starting off a string of dope releases this year, is burgeoning crooner, Qpee Vibez who is poised to serve fans with the hottest Afrobeats banger, ‘Allo’.
The track diffuses a thumping bass-tuned rhythm glazed with the soothing vocals of Qpee Vibez singing his heart out on the well-structured Afrobeats groove.
He sings about a lady who has played a fast one on him even after introducing her to his mum and showering her with money.
It’s sure to resonate with a lot of listeners who in one way or the other have fallen out with an ex they once had their hopes on walking down the aisle with.
Stream ‘Allo’ across all online music platforms here: https://tr.ee/Wn3oeU5a7k
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- Otumfuo destools chief of Asante’s famous Antoa town
- Ghana branded ambulance found in Dubai in viral video not for sale – National Ambulance Service
- Cattle and sheep easier to control than Nigerians – Buhari
- 16 feared dead, over 40 injured in Gomoa Okyereko accident on Accra-Cape Coast highway
- Attorney General asks Speaker to declare Assin North seat vacant
- I didn’t insult you – Mahama responds to Nana Akomea
- Renowned Economist Dr. Joe Abbey is dead
- Tinubu removes controversial Fuel subsidy in Nigeria
- IMF deal: Government to reduce public sector compensations by 0.5%
- UBA Ghana shares its rich culture on Africa Day
- Family of woman killed by police boyfriend at Asokore Mampong besiege court in Kumasi
- IMF programme under Akufo-Addo not new; we have advocated for this long ago – IEA
- 14-yrs after former IGP Kudalor’s bodyguard ‘vanished’, his mother seeks closure
- Supreme Court ‘cautions and discharges’ NDC’s Kpessa Whyte after convicting him for contempt
- Photos: Teshie residents demonstrate over poor roads
- Teshie residents demonstrate to demand better roads
- ‘Our roads look like galamsey sites’ – Angry Teshie residents protest deplorable roads
- NPP rejects ¢50k cheque from Bawumia Fun Club
- T-bills auction: Government to borrow ¢2.08bn this week
- Chairman Wontumi: “We’ve ‘conglomerated’ here for… commencement of Suame Interchange, not cutting sod”
- FIFA U20 World Cup: Three African teams qualify to Round of 16, Senegal lose out
- King Charles III looks forward to a stronger UK and Nigeria friendship as Tinubu takes office
- Bond market: Trading volume declines 27.6%; market activity vibrant
- AO Holdings and Microsoft to empower Ghanaian NPOs with innovative solutions
- Learn your trade, don’t force a move from Ajax – Liverpool legend advises Ghana star Mohammed Kudus