The CEOs and Board Chairs of Specified Entities are currently convening at Kwahu-Nkwatia in the Eastern Region for the 2023 Annual Stakeholder Engagement.
Enroute their destination, leaders of Specified Entities were pictured seated in STC buses which conveyed them from Accra. These leaders seem to be making a deliberate attempt to reduce government spending with this action.
Co-ordinated by the State Interests and Governance Authority (SIGA) led by Ambassador Edward Boateng, the Annual Stakeholder Engagement will bring together Board Chairs, CEOs of Specified Entities, and other relevant stakeholders in accordance with Section 30 of the SIGA Act 2019 (Act 990).
Themed: “A Time to Reflect and Rebuild”, the 2-day conference and stakeholder engagement will see participants discuss strategic initiatives aimed at transforming the Specified Entities into high-performing organizations and ensuring they meet the President’s vision of contributing 30% to Ghana’s GDP.
Other industry captains and leaders of private sector organizations have been billed to participate in the sessions in an effort to promote collaboration and build win-win partnerships between the public and private sectors for a sustainable Ghana.
The President of the Republic of Ghana, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo will be present as the Guest of Honour and is set to deliver the keynote address on “Jumpstarting the Economy” on the second day of the forum.
- I have received calls to stop disconnection exercise – ECG boss
- George Addo Jnr appointed Director of Communications at UK’s Coach Hene Sports Club
- Bride ‘faints’ briefly as Joe Mettle pops up at her wedding reception
- My divorce drew me closer to God – New EC member Rev. Akua Ofori Boateng
- Ghana Immigration Service cancels filling of embarkation and disembarkation forms
- Russia ‘will bomb any country that arrests Putin’ – Former Russian president
- Beige Bank case: Nyinaku accused of issuing misleading investment certificates to unsuspecting customers
- I was praised for singing Teni’s song in church – New EC member
- Crackdown on fraudulent payrolls as Fair Wages and Salaries Commission hints at audit
- ‘Hatred or truth’ – Woman’s message to son’s girlfriend shocks social media users
- 6-packs come with a risk of depression
- Fish farmers call for government support to address sector challenges
- Avoid appointments that give impression of jobs for boys and girls – Joyce Bawa Morgtari tells Akufo-Addo
- Man jailed 180 days for fondling minor’s breast
- Lynx signee, Kasar, releases first single ‘Oyibo’
- Cedi improves in value against dollar; $1 now ¢12.40
- NDC flagbearership race: Kwabena Duffour submits nomination forms
- Kelvynboy reveals how he benefitted from Tekno, Stefflon Don feature on ‘Down Flat’ remix
- Social media reacts to Afena-Gyan’s rejection of Black Meteors call-up
- AFCON 2023Q Preview: Black Stars host Angola in Chris Hughton’s first game
- Funny Face opens up on relationship with Emmanuel Adebayor
- The Weeknd named world’s Most Popular Artist by Guinness World Records
- Don’t approve 5% tax on beverages, widen tax net – Food and Beverage Association tells government
- AG Dame dialogues with UK Deputy PM over criminal justice reform
- Immigration fuels Canada’s largest population growth of over 1 million