Good morning. It is the morning of the Skuuls Reunion 2017. We are back at home- the Trade Fair Centre Accra- after flirting a little with the Independence Square.
Talking about flirting, I am sure you did quite a bit of that in school. Well, the lady you flirted with, the guy or lady you liked but never quite had the courage to say so, are all headed to the Trade Fair today for a 'lai momo' [old lover] reunion. Pray he or she is still single if you are too. If he or she is not, just continue with the mouth POP session and you will be fine.
Dozens of you I know have set off, heading to Accra from Koforidua, Cape Coast, Kumasi, Kpando etc -all of which have some of the best Senior high schools and University halls, and you are hoping to join the fun right here in Accra. We are waiting to host you all.
Those of you in Tamale, Wa, Sunyani, Bolga, Takoradi, who attended some of the best schools and universities there but are unable to join us in Accra, don’t worry your friends here will be your flagbearers.
You will not be completely left out of the fun because you will have up to the minute updates- texts, pictures and videos of all the crazy attires, jama sessions, gari soakings competition, and of course the performances of the greatest artistes of the time all here on Myjoyonline.com.
If you attended Bleoo, Adisco, Presec, Augusco, Motown, Chemu, Aquinas, Temasco, Vandals, Katanga, ATL, A Poly, or from the Bobo Kingdom and you cherished the school you attended, then the place to be today is at the Trade Centre and the site to remain glued to is Myjoyonline.com for it will be a thoroughly exciting, adrenalin pumping, and voice losing expedition. If at the end of the programme you are able to keep your voice the same way you came with, you probably didn’t attend a proper school or you were so ‘anti-so’ in school that after school even your class mates are not ready to associate with you.
Chill out as we reminisce the good old days of Ateeekola, Shapiiro! Photoo, Terminator, Mugu Yaro ……add yours.
- GRA descends on Melcom over issuance of fake electronic VAT invoices
- Father and daughter die in a gory accident at Ejisu-Onwe
- 12 persons arrested for involvement in robbery, murder cases
- DDE: Labour holds government to ‘exemption to all pension funds’ promise
- Akufo-Addo assigns Employment Minister additional responsibility for pensions
- Bodies of 10 civilians allegedly killed by soldiers released to families for burial
- ‘I am a fixer, not a talker’ – Dr Osei Adutwum tells critics
- Fantana mourns soulmate’s death
- Women have been misled about menopause
- It is unreasonable for Opuni’s case to drag on for 6 years – Attorney General
- Celebrities, luxury cars flood social media as Kwame Despite sparks reaction with birthday
- NPP eyes Ho Central parliamentary seat
- Adani: How the billionaire’s empire lost $100bn in days
- Nigeria’s elections critical to Liberian, Sierra Leonean 2023 polls – West African coalition
- Aggrieved customers of defunct Gold Coast Fund threaten to sue government
- Bono East Region has 10 factories under 1D1F – Alan Kyeremanten
- Mason Greenwood attempted rape charges dropped
- BBC News channel announces new presenter line-up for revamp
- Kwame Dadzie: Why are Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy, others now quiet on GHAMRO matters?
- Mechanics being ejected from Boadi Junction lament high towing fee charged by Assembly
- US black history syllabus changed after Florida ‘woke’ claims
- How to let your personal values lead when looking for love
- New approach to textbook procurement caused delay – Education Minister concedes
- ‘I reach a wider audience when my interviews are done in the Twi language’ – ZionFelix
- GoldFields, Kosmos dispute tax bills imposed by GRA