Gospel Artiste, Sonnie Badu has posted a video on his Instagram page detailing the conversation he had with Penciled Celebrities artist Ray Styles before his death.
In the chats, the late artist was optimistic he will recover after receiving treatment in India for liver failure.
On the eve of his travel to India, Ray Styles told Badu that he knew his healing will come from the Heavens; adding that God has already gone ahead of him to prepare his healing.
Unfortunately, he passed away on Thursday, October 1. Sources within his family say he passed on in India.
“Rest in power It’s taken a minute for me to say goodbye @penciledcelebrities … rest in power, you fought a good fight and your faith in God was beautiful …. till we meet again..it’s purple #RIP,” Sonnie Badu captioned his post.
Followers who commented on the post sent their condolences to Ray Styles family.
- Ghanaian nurses to work in UK under new deal – Agyemang Manu
- We’ll not accept Ofori-Atta’s debt restructuring – Minority
- Debt Exchange Programme is key requirement for IMF deal – Ofori-Atta
- Playback: Ofori-Atta launches Domestic Debt Exchange amid financial crisis
- How individual mistakes cost Black Stars a round of 16 World Cup slot
- There was no approach from Ghana to play for Black Stars – Danny Welbeck
- Proposed debt exchange programme will bring some confidence into economy – Dr. Addison
- Ban on V8s in Accra; who is going to monitor? Mahama quizzes government
- Labour unions kick against any ‘haircut’ on pension funds of workers
- Ghana records $4.7bn in remittances in 2022, maintains 2nd position in Africa
- Prospective teacher trainees to write entrance exams from 2023
- Pension funds will not collapse under debt exchange programme – John Kumah
- Spiritualist, 2 others arrested in connection with robbery at Awutu Bereku
- Debt Exchange: Liquidity buffer provided to support institutions that may face difficulty – John Kumah
- Fudaila emerges winner of Big Chef Season 2
- Fish prices to go up over premix fuel scarcity – Deputy Volta Chief Fisher
- Treasury bills exempted from debt exchange programme – John Kumah
- QNET launches Direct Selling Disinformation Centre
- Trading of all Soya beans must pass through Ghana Commodity Exchange – Commodity Brokers Association
- CWEIC Deputy Chairman advocates deliberate intra-trade among member countries
- Ghana invites eligible holders to exchange ₵137.3 billion of domestic notes and bonds
- Ghana needs a new crop of patriotic leaders to restore its glory – Fiifi Fiavi Kwetey
- Target children and not adolescents for typhoid vaccination – Dr. Nsiah Asare urges scientists
- 10th edition of Tech in Ghana conference ends in Accra
- Bitcoin Technology Center opens to educate local community in Ghana