Renowned Sports commentator, Jeff Asare, has been appointed as the Media Relations and Communications Director of Primeval Media.
A statement issued by Primeval Media said, Asare will henceforth handle all communications and media relations activities of the company.
According to the statement, Asare is coming on board with a vast experience in media relations and communications after 12 years of experience as a sports analysts and media officer.
He joins a team of experts in Public Relations, Marketing and Event Management outfit, which provides clients with top notch services.
Primeval Media has been in the industry for the past six years and is credited for brokering the deal between uniBank Ghana Limited and Ghana Football Association (GFA) for the sponsorship of being the official banker.
Primeval Media is also credited with the organization of the first event Ghana Golf Awards held year and the organizers of “Accra Works Out” a monthly aerobics for people in the corporate world.
- Ghanaians among dozens sentenced for their roles in Atlanta-based $30m fraud and money laundering operation
- Energy sector debt major contributor of Ghana’s debt unsustainability – World Bank Rep
- Ghana beat Nigeria in final to win inaugural WAFU B U-20 Girls’ Cup
- Former DCE for Nkwanta South laid to rest
- Let us commemorate June 4 Uprising with utmost respect and gratitude – Mahama
- Utah primary schools ban Bible for ‘vulgarity and violence’
- NPP flagbearer race: It will be difficult asking aspirants to sacrifice for another – Joseph Kpemka
- Labour unions request time to mull $2.7bn pension fund restructuring offer
- Ghanaians must speak up against corruption – MFWA
- Woman, 55, killed by hit-and-run driver on Asukawkaw-Dambai highway
- CEM Ability Village: Transforming lives of PWDs through a strategic and long-term solution
- Parents clash in Pride protest at US primary school
- Gender Ministry collaborates with DVLA to provide licenses for persons with disability
- Assin North by-election: NDC accuses NPP, EC of plotting to insert an unqualified candidate’s name in voters register
- Two police officers injured as ghetto boys escape with handcuffs during arrest at Gomoa Nyanyano
- Voltaian Basin Project is the hope of Nothern region and future of Ghana says Yaa Naa
- Civil Service honours Matthew Opoku Prempeh for his ‘outstanding leadership’
- NPA impounds 181,000 litres of crude oil and diesel in Western Region
- School Feeding Programme: Caterers’ arrears from third term of 2022 academic year to be paid next week – Gender Minister
- Government’s initiatives towards youth development ineffective – Dr Zanetor Rawlings
- Theresa Poku of OHU Farms celebrated at Women Icons event in Koforidua
- Messages with a sense of urgency for you to act often a scam – Fraud investigation specialist
- Daboya unrest: 49 suspects granted bail, others to appear in court on Monday
- ECOWAS Court awards 50m CFA against Burkina Faso for unlawful retirement of civil servant
- Playback: The Law discuss tips to avoid falling victim to cyber scams