The 6th edition of Ghana Menswear Week took place on 28th August 2022 at the World Trade Center in partnership with smartphone giant, TECNO.
The event brought together game changers in the creative design industry in relation to men’s fashion in Ghana and beyond.
The World Trade Centre saw fashion displays from TECNO as well as other talented and diverse designers coming under one umbrella to showcase their art and craft.
TECNO unveiled its limited TECNO CAMON 19 Pro Mondrian Edition, a smartphone that breaks the boundary between technology and Art with an outstanding design and exceptional craftmanship in a fashion runway extravaganza, showcasing everything that users love about the CAMON series.
TECNO shared its excitement to explore meaningful partnerships with the fashion industry as part of highlighting its giant step forward in aesthetic design and innovative technology whilst helping creatives close the gap between the professional camera and smartphone photography with its latest CAMON 19 Pro Mondrian which combines high-performance and high-value with stunning designs for fashion-forward and lifestyle enthusiasts.
According to Michael Mireku Akoto, National Training Manager for TECNO “this partnership is not TECNO’s first stint at supporting platforms that give Ghanaian youth the chance to promote their talents and creativity.
TECNO says it is committed to partnering events that give ambitious youths the much-needed opportunity to showcase their craft, which falls in line with the brand’s slogan, “Stop at Nothing”.
The CAMON 19 Pro Mondrian Edition is the world’s first smartphone that uses “sunlight drawing” technology inspired by the works of Mondrian, enabling the phone’s shell to follow geometrical patterns of color change in sunlight and under UV light– creating a device that is both artistic and intuitive.
TECNO CAMON 19 Pro Mondrian Edition, to be released on the heels of the recently launched CAMON 19, CAMON 19 Pro and CAMON 19 Pro 5G on the Ghanaian market will be broadly available from September 2022, across nationally accredited TECNO shops.
- We were never consulted on NDC Parliamentary leadership reshuffle – Muntaka Mubarak
- Minority Leadership reshuffle an affront to dignity of NDC Caucus – Dr. Dominic Ayine
- Financial crisis has affected my GH¢106k investment – Agyinasare
- Debt Exchange Programme: Government reaches agreement with Ghana Insurers Association
- Stonebwoy thanks Asamoah Gyan for paying for his surgery 7 years ago
- Tullow Oil challenges GRA over $300m tax imposition
- ‘I’ve had frank conversations with Haruna Iddrisu’ – Ato Forson reveals
- Consultations are not mandatory – Dr. Spio-Garbrah on change in Minority leadership
- Haruna Iddrisu, Muntaka Mubarak still leaders of Minority Caucus – Cletus Avoka
- Haruna Iddrisu disclaims posts on Facebook, Twitter handles purported to be his
- Paapa Versa recruits KooKusi for new single ‘Lights go dim’ from upcoming ‘Versa Villa’ album
- Adjust fiscal measures and save ¢83.bn; don’t touch our funds – IBF to government
- Morgan Stanley penalizes employees as much as $1 million for WhatsApp breaches – source
- Today’s front pages: Friday, January 27, 2023
- Kenya pushes one-pub-per-town order to fight alcoholism
- Kenyan court convicts Venezuelan diplomat of murder
- Decision to reshuffle NDC’s Minority Leadership was taken by FEC – Yamin
- AMA to roll out digital revenue collection system in March 2023
- Let’s assemble our own domestic IMF team before we are told to do so – Alhassan Andani
- Commercial banks should not be faulted for selling cocoa bills – Alhassan Andani
- DDE could be a positive turning point for Ghana – Alhassan Andani
- Mahama speaks on Africa’s strategic priorities at Chatham House
- Pusiga celebrates late philanthropist’s 67 years of changing lives
- Debt Exchange Programme: Jubilee House, EMT against inclusion of individual bondholders – Bright Simons
- National Labour Commission directs CETAG to call off strike