Nigerian singer, Teni, says she is fed up with people body-shaming her.
The artiste, who shot to fame with her hit song, Case, has had to deal with questions on her weight since she came into the limelight.
Some of these questions, Teni revealed in her Twitter post, borders on when or whether she will lose weight.
In her post, she asked her critics to stop worrying about her weight and focus on “your moms jamming thighs.”
See the full post below
“Stop asking me when I’ll lose weight, I don’t know I like fried rice too much. Worry about your moms jamming thighs,” she wrote.
Stop asking me when I”™ll lose weight, I don”™t know I like fried rice too much. Worry about your moms jamming thighs
— OBA ORIN (@TeniEntertainer) January 18, 2020
Teni is not the only artiste who seems to be bombarded with questions on weight loss.
Recently Grammy-nominated singer, Lizzo, was in the headlines after a celebrity trainer questioned why people were celebrating the singer’s weight and not her music.
“Cause it isn’t gonna be awesome if she gets diabetes,” the trainer, Jillian Michaels, said on BuzzFeed News’ “AM to DM”.
However, fans of the artiste criticised the trainer, with many explaining that health is not synonymous to weight.
- Father and daughter die in a gory accident at Ejisu-Onwe
- Celebrities, luxury cars flood social media as Kwame Despite sparks reaction with birthday
- New Jersey Councilwoman Eunice Dwumfour shot dead outside home in ‘despicable criminal act’
- I couldn’t attend PRESEC-Legon because our cocoa farm got burnt – Seth Terkper
- Women have been misled about menopause says New York Times
- Bodies of 10 civilians allegedly killed by soldiers released to families for burial
- There is no biometric record of Victor Kusi Boateng in our database – NIA tells Ablakwa
- ‘I am a fixer, not a talker’ – Dr Osei Adutwum tells critics
- It is unreasonable for Opuni’s case to drag on for 6 years – Attorney General
- Military officers rescue NEDCo staff locked up for disconnecting UDS from power supply
- We have a concerted approach for investment facilitation in Ghana – GIPC’s Deputy CEO
- Livestream: PM Express discusses the revised debt exchange programme
- Teachers from 48 schools undergo CHAG’s HIV, TB training
- Insecurity in relationships and how to handle it
- Bright Simons: Will a global circular economy help or hurt Africa?
- Businessman to construct bridges to connect cut off Lawoshime community to Keta
- Bawku is a complete war zone – Security analyst
- Include us in Traditional Council Affairs – Buipe Queen Mothers
- Andre Ayew explains decision to join Nottingham Forest
- Kylian Mbappe: Paris St-Germain striker to miss Champions League tie with injury
- Andre Ayew joins Nottingham Forest after Al Sadd departure
- Okaikwei South MP supports 200 students in Constituency
- Peru grows 6,000 different types of potatoes – Peruvian Ambassador to Ghana
- NIA’s statement affirms issuing Ghana Card in the name of Kwabena Adu Gyamfi – Ablakwa
- Illegal mining: Government to reclaim five thousand hectares of land destroyed by Galamsey