For the second time, the Joy Sports team led the way in terms of producing entertaining content with a return of the FIFA FaceOff competition which took place at the premises of Multimedia Group Limited.
The Esports event saw Ghanaian singer Kuami Eugene come up against popular content creator Kwadwo Sheldon.
At the end of the day, it was musician who came out on top beating Sheldon in three games out of five.
The event was streamed on the Joy Sports handles on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, garnering live views in excess of 50,000 overall.
Saturday’s event was sponsored by DaybyDay Men range of skincare products, marketed in Ghana by Dream Cosmetics.
Joy Sports cameras were there and it captured the best moments of the event. See below.
- Waterstone Realty Ltd sues government for $4.7m over National Cathedral project
- We will no longer be paying ¢0.50 and ¢1 as road toll next year – Roads Minister hints at increase
- Debt Exchange: 8 banks highly exposed to government bonds, may be hit hardest – Report
- Livestream: Parliament to determine Ken Ofori-Atta’s fate
- Restructuring Ghana’s Debt: Pay your taxes, reduce size of government – OccupyGhana to Akufo-Addo
- Cedi strengthens further against dollar; $1 now ¢13
- Minority confident of kicking out Ofori-Atta by end of censure motion vote today
- 2023 Budget: 4 key areas that received less allocation than National Cathedral
- Road toll has not been abolished; law still exists – Roads Minister
- Ofori-Atta’s censure motion: Our side didn’t take sitting allowances – Ablakwa
- Investigroup partners commission model unit ahead of affordable housing project
- Lemonade Finance presents John Dumelo in ‘For Mama’ ad
- Driver’s mate killed, 2 in critical condition in gory accident at Gomoa Dominase
- Relying on international capital market for development not sustainable – Alan
- SIGA pledges to implement appropriate measures to make SOEs profitable
- Minority loses censure motion to dismiss Ofori-Atta
- Joy FM’s Party in the Park set for Dec. 26 at Aburi Gardens
- Mampong residents fume over attempts to introduce mining in community
- Censure motion: Majority MPs walk out as Minority members cast vote
- Man, 27, arrested for shooting motor rider he hired
- Harry and Meghan on Netflix: Royals ‘didn’t understand need to protect Meghan’
- Censure motion: I have committed no crime – Ken Ofori-Atta
- ‘Ajax is getting too small for Mohammed Kudus’ – Inaki Williams
- Celine Dion postpones tour dates as she reveals incurable health condition
- Akufo-Addo commissions container terminals, Dry Dock at Takoradi Harbour