Nungua superstar, Victor Twum Ampofo, has raised the bar very high as he wins Adom TV’s Nsoromma for the second time.
History repeated itself on Sunday, February 19, 2023, at the Fantasy Dome when host Jerry Justice made the much-anticipated announcement that attracted cheers across the auditorium.
After 12 weeks of impressive stagecraft, Ghanaians have decided through votes that the trophy must be maintained on Victor’s shelf.
Not only is he back again in the history books after three years, but he has also gained bragging rights as the best of the best.
Nsoromma Plus was organized for past contestants and winners to justify their positions, and Victor has silenced both contestants and critics.
He walks away with GHC20,000 cash prize, a hamper and other educational materials.
Contestant Reneil Aboagye, who was his topmost contender for both seasons, maintained her spot as the first runner-up.
The mini Akosua Agyapong, as she is identified, accepted the GHC10,000 prize, hamper and educational materials with a grateful heart.
Truth Ofori also stepped up her game from being a finalist in the previous season to a third-place holder.
She received GHC8,000, a hamper and educational materials.
The other contestants, Gamado Somuah Isaac, Daniel Antwi, Precious Mbir and Grace Adom Sarkodie together with the winners received a certificate of participation.
- Court of Appeal Judge to be investigated for ‘suspicious ruling’
- Ras Nene confronts Achimota Mall security for stopping his team from filming
- Ghana returns to gold top spot as output jumps 32%
- The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician, Modestus Zame laid to rest
- Tourists watch Russian man get devoured by shark on Egypt beach
- 2022/23 GPL final day: Medeama and Bechem title tug of war, Hearts of Oak’s relegation threat
- Playback: Burial service of The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician Modestus Zame
- Minority warns against turning Green Ghana Day events into corruption schemes
- ‘Spiritualist’ on trial for allegedly defrauding client of GHȼ85,000
- Prof Frimpong Boateng is a role model for fighting ‘galamsey’, follow his examples – German Ambassador urges Ghanaians
- Access to safe water: CWSA begins over GHȼ 49k reconstruction of Goaso water system
- Otumfuo applauds Vodafone Ghana’s unwavering commitment to Asanteman
- Four children found alive in jungle 40 days after plane crash
- Man found dead in a stream at Gomoa Akoti
- 4 children found alive in jungle after months of plane crash
- Bawumia does not hold British citizenship – Gideon Boako
- Ghana commits to Sustainable Housing Programs at UN-Habitat Assembly
- Vice President Bawumia has never held British or any other citizenship – Gideon Boako
- Life lounge with Edem Knight-Tay: Only because she is a woman
- Home Stars, Dynamo secure vital wins in Volta Division Two sub-middle-league
- I’ve been forced out over Partygate report – Boris Johnson
- 2023 AFCONQ: Chris Hughton replaces injured Alexander Djiku with Kasim Adams
- Media Coalition Against Galamsey frustrated at non-prosecution of Akonta Mining directors
- ISSER recommends adoption of electric vehicles to achieve a low-carbon transport sector
- African governments must invest in biotech to improve agriculture – Deputy Agric Minister