2016 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards Unsung nominee, Wan-O, has released a new video for his song.
The track, ‘Dey My Mind,’ features fellow musician RCee and is produced by Konfem.
It was directed by Benn Koppoe.
Media personality, Jason EL-A is also featured in the new visuals.
His availability on the streets and in shopping malls has also helped him create a consistent revenue stream for his music.
Wan-O believes that selling records physically does not imply that he is hesitant to adapt to changing times.
For him, it has more to do with it is about establishing direct human relationships with his music’s consumers.
The artist believes that his efforts complement the work of his management team and that he should continue to be personally involved and visible to his fans on a regular basis.
Wan-O’s goal is to establish Africa’s largest music distribution company.
- Scores of residents displaced, others trapped as Weija, Oblogo and Tetegu flood
- Mankessim murder: We didn’t commit crime with mason; he only dug hole for burying a victim – Chief
- Exclusive photos: Hundreds rendered homeless at Ashalaja
- Watch Daddy Lumba break down his hit song ‘Yene Wo Sere Kwa’
- NSMQ 2022 launched; fixtures for preliminary stage released
- ‘I have unfinished business with Black Stars’ – Milovan Rajevac
- Pay compensation to affected customers – PURC orders ECG
- The viral lynching that was to end Nigeria’s mob justice
- Joy News’ Joojo Cobbinah, NGO sue government over River Offin menstruation taboo
- Capt Ibrahim Traoré: From shy schoolboy to military ruler
- Twitter confirms it intends to close deal with Elon Musk
- Child Rights International places ¢10k bounty on head of man flogging toddler in viral video
- Uganda confirms death of another medic from Ebola
- ‘Suck a breast within October’ – Health expert advises men
- The real reason men cheat is sadder than expected
- If DVLA doesn’t reduce charges, fares will be increased by 30% – GPRTU warns
- Liberia arrests 3, seizes $100m cocaine haul
- World Bank cuts Ghana’s growth rate to 3.5% in 2022
- IMF negotiations: Government must work with greater alacrity – Mahama
- Akufo-Addo to meet House of Chiefs, MMDCEs today over galamsey menace
- E-levy: GRA blames charging entities for wrongful deductions
- Today’s front pages: Wednesday, October 5, 2022
- Afenyo-Markin donates tools and equipment to Winneba NVTI students
- World Bank classifies Ghana as high debt distressed country; debt to GDP to hit 104%
- While others mocked me, Seidu Agongo offered to help – Kofi Amoabeng