The Ghana Association of Chinese societies together with Ghana Chinese Golf Association have organised the Ghana-China Friendship Golf Invitational Tournament to commemorate the 70th Anniversary of the People’s Republic of China.
The tourney is also to tighten the relation Ghana has with China since 1961 when the first president of Ghana, Dr Kwame Nkrumah went to establish diplomatic relation with China.
The Golf Friendship tournament saw a lot of Dignitaries cheering the occasion to make it a success.
Chinese Ambassador to Ghana Wang Shi Ting, the president of the China Ghana Friendship Association, Godfred Amoo and other dignitaries were present and delivered a speech which was geared towards promoting the Ghana-China relation.
The tournament was sponsored by Waylead Company Ghana Limited, Tang Palace, Caitec Group and other Chinese organizations.
Waylead which is into real estate development in Ghana, and over the years has proven to be an industry leader provided $4,000 to $8,000 vouchers for the prize winners.
Winners of the tournament received vouchers of varying discounts on apartments they buy from Waylead.
- Gabby Otchere-Darko hangs out with Arsenal players after win over Spurs
- Akufo-Addo directs SIGA Boss to probe infractions in 2021 Auditor General’s report
- ECG’s IT department resisting checks and balance moves by the MD – Kwadwo Poku
- I don’t feel sabotaged – ECG MD on credit purchase challenges
- I broke down after old tweets resurfaced – KiDi
- Declare state of emergency in mining areas – OccupyGhana to Akufo-Addo
- Social media reacts to death of Ekow Blankson
- Pete Edochie and wife celebrate 53rd marriage anniversary
- There is a deliberate unwillingness to fight galamsey – Kwesi Aning
- Moody’s downgrades Ghana’s economy further within junk status
- GWCL assures regular water supply despite flooding incidents
- Capt Ibrahim Traoré: From shy schoolboy to military ruler
- Choosing Chelsea over United was ‘best decision of my life’ – Mikel Obi
- Neighbour rescues 13 Zambia women held for six months
- Mankessim murder: Court adjourns case to allow police more time to investigate
- Nima Dreams: ‘Inadequate pitches causing decline in football talents’ – Mohammed Polo
- How Dansoman influenced Akosua Adjepong’s career
- NSMQ 2022 launched; fixtures for preliminary stage released
- ‘It’s an inspiration to do more’ – Mohammed Kudus reacts to messages from Right to Dream
- We’ve paid ¢2.4bn to pensioners as of August 2022; never defaulted – SSNIT Boss
- The viral lynching that was to end Nigeria’s mob justice
- Finance Ministry to continue IMF negotiations in U.S.A
- Government bags ¢8.11bn from T-Bills in September 2022
- Nigeria gunmen disguised as guards kill 12 people
- Create a budget to fight cyber crime – Cyber Security Authority to businesses