Audio By Carbonatix
A woman from Northern California is suing the makers of a sex toy after a vibrator caused her to bleed heavily and lose consciousness.
April Bonjour had been using the 'marital aid' with her boyfriend when she felt a 'sharp pain' and eventually started slipping in and out of consciousness.
She had to be rushed to hospital and given 'several pints of blood' due to the damage caused by the vibrator.
Miss Bonjour is now taking legal action against the sex toy's manufacturer, Pipedream Products, after claiming the company's product caused her personal injury and emotional distress.
Describing the incident, which happened on November 3 last year, she said: 'During usage I felt an intense sharp pain inside of my vagina. My boyfriend quickly removed the toy, it was covered with blood.
I thought, very briefly, that I had started my period but as the bleeding continued getting heavier and heavier I knew it was not my period. I went through all of my sanitary pads and was passing clots of blood.
'The bleeding slowed down but when I had to get up to change my pad I would pass a clot and then start bleeding again.
'I started to get faint from the loss of blood my boyfriend called 911. By the time they got there I was in and out of consciousness.
My son was woken up so we could go to the hospital. He was terrified at the sight of me.
'He thought I was dying (quite frankly so did I). Once we got to the hospital I had lost so much blood I was given several pints of blood.
'My family and myself have endured extreme emotional duress due to this episode. We have contacted the maker of this product to see what their compensation for the occurrence will be.
'They have denied my claim. It is for this reason I have initiated this lawsuit.'
Pipedream products' website boasts that the company has 'the most comprehensive adult novelty selection in the world', while its motto is: 'We Don't Make the Orgasm...We Make the Orgasm BETTER!'
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Tags:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Latest Stories
-
Ronaldinho seeks 300th goal with comeback aged 46
5 hours -
Your voice, your future – Opare Addo opens National Youth Forum 2026
5 hours -
GRA pushes data-driven tax administration to boost revenue mobilisation
5 hours -
NSMQ 2026: Presby SHS, Bompata crushes Sacred Heart’s hopes of reaching one-eighth stage
5 hours -
Africa Golf Tourism Convention opens in South Africa to unlock opportunities
5 hours -
BOGISS alleged sexual assault: Dr Apaak demands protection for autism victim
5 hours -
GTEC trains tertiary officials on new affiliation quality assurance framework
5 hours -
Luv FM High School Debate: OKESS, OSASS silence K’Wey Gey and KASS in fierce round of 16
5 hours -
Alcaraz to play US Open after four months out
5 hours -
Even if all foreigners leave, South Africa’s problems will remain – Dr Yamson blames state failure
6 hours -
Mahama announces GH¢500m district housing programme; rollout to begin this year
6 hours -
Energy Committee yet to receive July 29 blackout report – Adomako-Mensah
6 hours -
Five in six Ghana health facilities fall short of basic sanitation standard – WHO/UNICEF
6 hours -
Mohammed Fuseini in talks over Troyes move from Union SG
6 hours -
‘Bear with the system’ – Energy Ministry says temporary power control room to be ready by September
7 hours