Ekor Odel Ltd, the parent company of Sultan Drinks Ghana, last month donated anaesthesia supplies to Holy Family Hospital at Nkawkaw.
The donations which have been estimated to cost $200,000 was made on April 19, 2019, and it was to fulfil the company’s commitment to supporting the community where it does business.
Chief Medical Doctor at the hospital, Dr Isaac Antwi and Head of Anesthesia Dr Ramos Agyarko, received the supplies on behalf of the hospital.
The company’s President, Kwabena Odame, complimented the medical team for their dedication and contribution to the community they serve.
Ekor Odel Ltd is the sole distributor of Blackseed Sultan Drinks in Ghana.
Sultan Drinks are manufactured in Austria from natural mineral water and they come in four different flavours with superior natural taste: Sultan Power, Sultan Ice Tea Cola and Orange.
The ingredients in sultan drinks are Black Seed, Royal Jelly, Ginseng, Ginger, Honey, Turmeric and Cola.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- 3 reasons why guys love to date successful women
- GAC releases national HIV estimates and projections for 2018
- Ghana: About 19,100 people infected with HIV in 2018
- Tech-savvy New Life Homeopathic Clinic wins prestigious award
- Why do we sleep talk? Here's everything you should know
- DR Congo: WHO declares Ebola outbreak global health emergency
- Lifestyle with Sakwaba: Love corner: Is what you’re feeling love or infatuation?
- How many bananas are enough?
- UG School of Nursing and Midwifery gets first substantive Dean
- Conjoined twin girls separated after 50 hours of surgery
- Mona by Nehita: Luxury jewellery line, launches in Ghana
- Abandoned hospital projects at Fomena, Kumawu to be completed this year - Minister
- Is it possible to stay sexually attracted to your spouse for life?
- Africa's largest solar powered project for a hospital commissioned at FOCOS Hospital
- Lady Adelaide Heward-Mills believes in privacy after marriage