November will see the gathering of distinguished 21 Ghanaian entrepreneurs and institutions at the Global Summit Awards in Accra.
The awards night which will take place on November 6, 2022, at the Marriot International Hotel in Accra coincides with a launch of an entrepreneurship book.
The awards focus on nominees who are touching lives and providing solutions to the challenges of people through entrepreneurship.
The awards selection panel will look at profiles of companies and personalities and asses their performances and award deserving winners.
The awards cover sectors such as agriculture, textile, communication, banking and other private sector companies.
However, entrepreneurship training institutions that have done well in the area of training and mentorship will also be honored.
The global Summit Awards which is coming to Africa for the first time is to rewards excellence in entrepreneurship and its related initiatives.
Speaking during the media launch in Accra the West Africa Representative of 28 Credentials of Entrepreneurs Dr Victoria Esinu Vitashie said the best time to have the summit and awards in Africa is now.
She said the programme will bring investors to Africa and Ghana as a whole as local entrepreneurs stand a chance of getting more benefits.
Dr Vitashie said the program will not only enhance economic growth but to facilitate a better understanding into entrepreneurship in Africa .
She was of the view people still think they need huge capital to start a business which according to her was not the case.
Dr Esinam Vitashis revealed that the summit will provide an opportunity to train people on ways to start their businesses without any huge startup capital.
She, therefore, advised Ghanaian entrepreneurs to embrace the 28 Credential of Entrepreneur (COE) to enable them to benefit from its training and networking programs.
28 Credentials of Entrepreneur (28COE) is a platform for world entrepreneurs which ought to run across the countries globally.
It is an entrepreneurial platform to network, brand, and leverage.
With its head office in Malaysia, it is one of the largest communities of entrepreneurs and professionals across over 85 countries.
Its objective is to help aspiring entrepreneurs connect with brand and leverage.
28 COE works to create a healthier start that creates more entrepreneurs, educates individuals to accelerate innovation and strengthen economic growth and creates ecosystems that lead to cross-border collaborations and initiatives between investors, policymakers, researchers and entrepreneurs support organizations.
Former president of the Association of Ghana Industries (AGI) and Founder of Kludjeson International and Chairman of SHABA Enterprise Adjei Baah were at the launch
- How to check 2022 WASSCE provisional results
- Capital bank case: Court rejects terms of settlement between state and Ato Essien
- WAEC releases provisional results for 2022 WASSCE; 8,486 candidates in trouble
- Nima celebrates Mohammed Kudus with a mural
- Ashanti Regional NSS Director suspended for verbally abusing a nurse
- How a girl died because of a Christmas ‘sugar daddy’
- Man and mistress involved in accident while chasing wife and her lover
- Honour roadmap for Ofori-Atta’s sacking – Disgruntled NPP MPs tell Akufo-Addo
- Boxing referee admits he cheated for Manny Pacquiao during win in 2000
- It’s not my fault Asamoah Gyan missed the penalty in 2010 – Luis Suarez
- TaTU, Jowato.com signs MoU to practically train students in research
- NHIS Mion district office inaugurated
- EVIBES USA series: Fritz Oakley talks about life in US, music and concert
- WAEC should prevent exam malpractice instead of punishing culprits – Kofi Asare
- Livestream: Impact of 2023 budget on businesses
- Martin Kpebu commends Judge for rejecting Ato Essien’s settlement with state
- Knowing your HIV status is the best way to prevent it – Ghana AIDS Commission
- Love not the prerequisite for successful marriage – Relationship Advisor
- Yaa-Naa declared NHIS Ambassador
- Edwin Kwasi Amenuvor (Rtd. Librarian)
- Commitment in relationships require time and effort – Experts
- Court of appeal upholds BOG’s appointment of Nii Amanor Dodoo as receiver for Unibank
- WAEC orders over 8,000 ‘indebted’ students to pick WASSCE results from their schools
- Release 52 citizens arrested for alleged roles in secessionist attacks in Volta Region
- Swiss government hopeful of future collaboration with FORIG to combat climate change