The vice President of the Ghana Golf Association (GGA),Mike Aggrey, has said preparations for the second Ghana Golf Awards (GGA) has reached an advanced level and he was confident the second edition of the event will be a unique one.
He said the GGA and the organisers; Primeval Media have worked hard in the past weeks to get high profile personalities like Sir Sam Jonah, Okyehene Osgayefo Amoatia Ofori Panin II, Life Patron of the GGA, to grace the occasion.
“For me the Golf Awards has come to stay and we appreciate the work done by Primeval Media Ghana Limited for putting this together.
“This is just the second edition and we have seen the euphoria around it. It is amazing and I'm entreating corporate institutions to come on board and support this brilliant idea from Primeval and the Ghana Golf Association.
He paid glowing tribute to Primeval Media for their excellent job in putting together the second edition of the Ghana Golf Awards.
The 2nd edition of the Golf Awards which is slated on the 27th of December will be held at the Events Haven, Trade Fair La, Accra.
Jeff Asare, Communications Director of Primeval Media, said his outfit has put in the necessary measures to make the event a successful one.
He said the event has so far received corporate support from uniBank Ghana Limited, Latex Foam, Coca-Cola, Jandel, LG, MY Ceasar, Guinness Ghana Limited, Cal Bank, Special Ice, Airtel Ghana Limited, Azar Paints.
He added that, Asempa Fm, Happy Fm, Starr Fm, Ghana web, Adom Fm, Hot Fm, Hot Fm, Oman Fm are the media partners.
The GGA will seek to confer honours on 20 individuals and institutions.Meanwhile, the list of nominees for this year’s Ghana Golf Awards will be released on December 24.
- ECG’s IT department resisting checks and balance moves by MD – Kwadwo Poku
- Scores of residents displaced, others trapped as Weija, Oblogo and Tetegu flood
- Mankessim murder: We didn’t commit crime with mason; he only dug hole for burying a victim – Chief
- Watch Daddy Lumba break down his hit song ‘Yene Wo Sere Kwa’
- NSMQ 2022 launched; fixtures for preliminary stage released
- ‘I have unfinished business with Black Stars’ – Milovan Rajevac
- I am still receiving threats from people on social media – KiDi
- Kwesi Yankah: Dear Ace Ankomah, the Birim River is gone
- Exclusive photos: Hundreds rendered homeless at Ashalaja
- The viral lynching that was to end Nigeria’s mob justice
- I’m not expecting much from Hearts of Oak in Africa because of inconsistency – Amankwa Mireku
- We’re long past the state of emergency – Kofi Bentil on galamsey
- Elon Musk Twitter deal back on in surprise U-turn
- Police on manhunt for man flogging toddler in viral video
- I’m a record-breaker, but they hate to project it – Zahara says of critics
- I am grateful to Asantehene and other chiefs for protecting Dr. Bawumia – Nayiri
- Nigerian child killed in ‘bullet-proof’ charm test
- 95% of human trafficking survivors in shelter homes are Nigerians – Gender Ministry
- From the streets to Mandela’s feet – Zahara tells her story
- Small Scale Miners unhappy with Lands Ministry handling of Wontumi’s mining firm
- Livestream: PM Express discusses ‘Galamsey’
- The Countess of Wessex visits DRC to show urgent need to tackle sexual violence in conflict
- 843 KNUST Mastercard Foundation scholars benefit from short courses
- Your directive to SIGA D-G unnecessary – Clement Apaak tells Akufo-Addo
- Weija-Gbawe Assembly provides safe havens for displaced flood victims