Audio By Carbonatix
The Hearts Public Relations Officer, Muheeb Saeed has been exposed after he granted an interview insisting that Hearts of Oak had made money available for surgery to be performed for its Captain Moro Abubakar.
The Hearts PRO had earlier rubbished reports published by the media that Hearts was struggling to raise funds for the surgery describing it as a mischievous publication, but today, sportscrusaderonline.com can authoritatively reveal without fear that surgery has not been performed on Moro Abubakar’s knee because the club cannot raise the needed $3, 500 involved.
Sportscrusaderonline.com investigations conducted revealed as of Thursday night that the Hearts Captain had not been given the green light from the club for surgery to be performed even though the medical officer to perform surgery has been patiently waiting for the sum involved to be paid by Hearts before surgery is conducted.
“I can confirm that surgery for Moro has not been performed. He is still struggling to come to terms as to why the club has refused to release money for the operation to be done. He has been told in the face that the club has no money and he would have to wait until such a time that its finances are ok. Whoever said money for surgery had been made available is simply not telling the World the truth. Moro has been waiting all this while because the club has no money for his surgery” a Hearts source said.
Meanwhile sportscrusaderonline.com can reveal that Moro has met with the club’s Board Chairman on the possibility of raising money for his surgery.
Latest Stories
-
Illegal mining drives Ghanaian children from classrooms into hazardous labour
36 minutes -
NACOC committed to strengthening border security – DG
40 minutes -
DTI students showcase innovative solutions at 2026 Capstone Projects Exhibition
47 minutes -
‘We let the athletes down’ – NSA boss on Ghana’s Commonwealth Games campaign
55 minutes -
Jinapor prioritises exploration, investment to reverse Ghana’s oil production decline
57 minutes -
Eric Tinkler highlights deep-rooted challenges at Asante Kotoko, admits club is aware
1 hour -
Next 15 years of Petroleum Commission must focus on transformation – John Jinapor
1 hour -
Bank of Ghana’s negative equity should not come as a surprise – Minority
1 hour -
US$3.5bn fresh investment shows renewed confidence in Ghana’s oil sector – Jinapor
1 hour -
Another centenary in Keta: Vodza RC School
1 hour -
GES engages teacher unions over concerns about 2025 promotion dates
1 hour -
Ghana must move from participation to ownership in petroleum sector – Jinapor
2 hours -
Government moves to restore investor confidence as Ghana seeks to revive oil production
2 hours -
Kingsley Agyemang calls for legally protected fund to tackle Africa’s flood risk
2 hours -
Andre Ayew Backs Grassroots Sports as Ghana-Anhui Chamber Donates 2,120 Items for Constituency Games
2 hours