Audio By Carbonatix
Heidi Klum and husband Tom Kaulitz “are staying apart” until they get their coronavirus test results, the “America’s Got Talent” star posted Saturday on Instagram.
“Like many of you, I also have been sick all week and, unfortunately, my husband who returned from his tour a couple of days ago is also feeling ill,” Klum wrote.
“To be safe, we are staying apart until we get the results of our Coronavirus tests (that we were finally able to get today) back.”
Klum, 46, who married Kaulitz, 30, last year, also posted a clip of the couple kissing through a glass window as a result of current circumstances.
“We don’t want to spread germs and risk others getting sicker… even each other!” Klum wrote.
“As much as I want to embrace him and kiss him, it is more important to do the right thing and not spread further.”
She continued, “These are strange times… but in these moments, you remember what’s really important- the people you love and keeping them safe.
Social distancing is what we all need to do right now to be responsible citizens of the world. We are all in this together and it is up to us to protect our loved ones, and our neighbors and our communities.”
Earlier this week, Klum addressed her absence from “America’s Got Talent,” telling her Instagram followers, “I’m just not feeling good.” She also said she was unable to get tested for coronavirus at the time.
On Saturday, Page Six exclusively reported the NBC talent show had stopped filming amid the pandemic.
“The absolute priority is the care and well-being of the crew and everybody working on the show, and their families,” an on-set source said.
As for Klum, she urged fans to take precautions.
“Please listen to the officials and stay at home if you can and physically distance yourself from other people… especially if you are not feeling well,” she wrote.
“I see all the beautiful things people are doing for each other all over the globe and that gives me hope! Sending all of you love and positivity and healing vibes… together we can get through this but we need to be proactive so that we can all have a bright and healthy future.”
Latest Stories
-
Allied Health Professions Council cautions GFA on the practice license of Black Stars’ physiotherapist Carlos Lozano Romero
3 minutes -
PBC announces reopening of all buying centres; ready to clear excess cocoa beans
4 minutes -
GMTF Cardiothoracic Centre project at KATH shows early progress after goundbreaking
5 minutes -
‘Difficult’ Russia-Ukraine peace talks end without breakthrough
12 minutes -
NPP announces detailed timetable for branch and regional executive elections
21 minutes -
Black Starlets beat Port City 1-0 in pre-AFCON friendly
25 minutes -
Baby stolen from Mamprobi Polyclinic was running temperature after rescue – Gender Minister reveals
28 minutes -
Farewell, Dr. Abubakari Sidick Ahmed – A doyen of Ghanaian media
33 minutes -
It’s time to treat the OSP as what it was meant to be: An institution, not an experiment
44 minutes -
Police urge vigilance in health facilities following baby theft incident at Mamobi
48 minutes -
Ghana must invest in security intelligence to protect traders from terror—Security Analyst
52 minutes -
GITAC President warns Burkina Faso attack could hit Ghana’s agricultural trade
54 minutes -
Mali Sports Ministry orders Football Association to sack Tom Saintfiet
54 minutes -
Minority threatens to summon Finance Minister over cocoa payment delays
59 minutes -
Don’t share or download viral video circulated by foreign national – Sam George warns public
60 minutes
