Audio By Carbonatix
Actor Alec Baldwin waved a gun around on the film set where a cinematographer was fatally shot, a court has heard.
In footage shown at the trial of the film's armourer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, Mr Baldwin is also seen telling her to reload the gun more quickly.
She denies involuntary manslaughter and tampering with evidence.
Mr Baldwin was holding the gun when it went off but has said he didn't pull the trigger. He has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter.
The actor, who was also a producer on the film Rust, is expected to face a separate trial in July.
Cinematographer Halyna Hutchins died in the incident on the set near Santa Fe in New Mexico in October 2021.
The footage played on Thursday showed Mr Baldwin gesticulating with a pistol loaded with blanks and firing the gun within close proximity to camera operators, the AFP news agency reported.
He was also seen asking Ms Gutierrez-Reed why she didn't have more weapons ready.
After the director called "cut", he said: "One more! One more! One more! Right away! Let's reload!"
He was also heard saying: "We should have two guns and both we're reloading."
Prosecutors have alleged that Mr Baldwin endangered safety by rushing production.

GETTY IMAGES
Firearms expert Bryan Carpenter, a prosecution witness, said Ms Gutierrez-Reed should not have allowed herself to be hurried.
"Rushing with firearms and telling someone to rush with firearms is not normal nor accepted," he told the court.
"In a situation like that, when you're getting rushed to that extent, that's when safety starts to fall by the wayside."
Asked about footage of Mr Baldwin showing crew members how he would hold the gun, Mr Carpenter replied: "He's using the weapon as a pointing stick."
Rust's first assistant director Dave Halls, who also gave evidence on Thursday, defended the actor. "There was never any Mr Baldwin rushing anybody," he said, according to Reuters.
In emotional testimony, Mr Halls told the court he was ultimately to blame himself because he did not do a final check on the gun.
Last year, Mr Halls pleaded no contest to negligent use of a deadly weapon and received a suspended six-month sentence.
As the armourer, Ms Gutierrez-Reed was in charge of firearms on the film set. She faces up to three years in prison if convicted.
Involuntary manslaughter against Mr Baldwin were dropped last April, just two weeks before he was due to go on trial, but were reinstated in January after New Mexico prosecutors said there was new forensic evidence.
Latest Stories
-
Iranian Embassy in Ghana responds to the remarks of the Israeli Ambassador to Ghana
2 seconds -
GNFS confirms six deaths, seven injured in Accra-Nsawam highway petrol tanker fire
20 minutes -
President Mahama commissions new Ghana embassy chancery in Addis Ababa
28 minutes -
Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu questions timing of OSP investigation into alleged vote buying in NPP Presidential Primary
30 minutes -
Photos: Dreams FC suffer 1-0 defeat at home to Karela
36 minutes -
Ghana needs clear policy to tackle galamsey, our past methods fell short – Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu
41 minutes -
Mahama pushes urgent rollout of Pan-African payment system at AU Summit
46 minutes -
AGA Obuasi Mine and partners inspire girls at Asare Bediako SHS to pursue careers in STEM
47 minutes -
Ashanti Regional Minister inaugurates Spatial Planning Committees, unveils plan to restore Kumasi’s green glory
56 minutes -
AI-driven technology set to boost farmers’ productivity and cut seed losses in Ghana
57 minutes -
Early polls are misleading – Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu on Ghana’s 2028 elections
1 hour -
Black Princesses arrive in Ghana after victory over South Africa
1 hour -
NPP primaries: Gideon Boako reconciles opposing camps in Tano North
1 hour -
‘We will prepare ourselves to outweigh Uganda’ – Black Princesses coach Charles Sampson
1 hour -
Dr Bawumia can bounce back to win Ghana’s 2028 presidency – Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu
1 hour
