Audio By Carbonatix
The Adabraka District Court has remanded Samuel Amoah, aka Biggie, who is accused of killing a lady and her two children at Tuba, near Kasoa, a year ago. He is facing three counts of murder and attempted murder.
The court did not take his plea but remanded him into lawful custody to reappear on October 13, 2025.
The Ghana Police Service arrested Amoah, aka Samuel Baah, on September 17, at Suhum in the Eastern Region, after allegedly committing the crime a year ago.
Amoah is being held for the gruesome killing of Alberta Hagan and her two children, aged 18 and 10, and eight years old, on May 19, 2025.
This was after the police received information that Alberta Hagan had been found dead in her room, together with her three children, at Tuba Net-Link Estates, a suburb in Kasoa.
The Police proceeded to the scene and found the 39-year-old, identified as Alberta Hagan, together with three children aged 18, 10 and eight years, lying in a pool of blood.
The Police inspected the bodies and found the eight-year-old was alive with multiple deep cuts on his head. The eight-year-old was sent to the hospital, while the dead bodies were sent to the Police Hospital morgue.
The accused is said to have joined Alberta and her family. Later, Alberta Hagan noticed unexplained withdrawals from her mobile money account, which she suspected Amoah and she confronted him, but he denied.
Alberta insisted and threatened to report Amoah to the Police, and the accused became enraged, attacked and killed the deceased and her two children, who witnessed the incident using a knife.
On September 17, 2025, Police intelligence led to the arrest of Amoah at Suhum and during interrogation, he admitted the offence but claimed he did not know what came over him. Investigations continue.
Latest Stories
-
Mali renews Barrick Mining’s Loulo license for 10 more years
2 hours -
Gender pay gap won’t close for another 30 years, warns UK trade unions group
2 hours -
No free pass for internet platforms on child safety, Starmer says
2 hours -
Andrew’s time as trade envoy should be investigated, says Vince Cable
3 hours -
‘Trump will be gone in three years’: Top Democrats try to reassure Europe
3 hours -
Cuban cigar festival called off as US blockade worsens energy crisis
3 hours -
Head of Dubai-based ports giant quits after Epstein links revealed
3 hours -
Nigeria’s state-owned NNPC records $4.2 billion after-tax profit in 2025
3 hours -
French tourist found dead in Chad after falling off cliff
3 hours -
Asuogyaman MP commissions four projects, breaks ground for more on birthday
4 hours -
GNFS averts potential petrol tanker explosion at Aveme Junction
4 hours -
Ferocious fire at Agatex Paint Factory in Ho contained
4 hours -
MTN Ghana drives nationwide blood mobilisation in partnership with Ho Teaching Hospital
5 hours -
MTN Ghana leads lifesaving blood drive as Ho Teaching Hospital warns of critical shortages
5 hours -
KNUST dominate maiden SEEDAfrique Relay Open Championship in Kumasi
5 hours
