Ace Medical Insurance has been crowned as the Best Emerging Private Health Insurance Brand of the year 2021 at the 2nd edition of the Chartered Insurance Institute of Ghana (CIIG) Awards.
The awards scheme is for chartered professionals and corporate institutions.
It serves as a platform to honour top-class performance, professionalism and innovation across the Ghanaian insurance industry based on strict vetting criteria by KPMG, backed by information gathered from the industry’s regulator to honour key players for their outstanding roles played in shaping and transforming the insurance industry.
The event, organised under the theme ‘Celebrating Excellence in Ghana’s Insurance Industry’ saw all players ranging from life to non-life insurers, brokers, and private health insurance, all the stakeholders in the industry gathered at the biggest insurance awards in the country at the Labadi Beach Hotel on Saturday, July 23rd, 2022.
Speaking at the event, President of the Chartered Insurance Institute of Ghana, Ahmed Ben Tawiah encouraged all stakeholders in the insurance industry to put in their best to regain the public’s trust in insurance companies.
Chief Executive Officer of Ace Medical Insurance, Solomon Awuku, commenting on the win expressed how excited he was for the brand to have been recognized for the work put in delivering the best insurance experience.
“My team and I will continue to challenge ourselves to improve the private health insurance industry and remain the benchmark of professionalism and excellence,” he said as he dedicated the win to clients, employees and health service providers for their contribution.
- Chinese nationals release dogs on GRA tax officers at quarry site
- Police pursue Caprice robbery suspects
- Beautiful photos drop as Mahama’s son and Algerian wife welcome their 1st child
- Domestic Debt Exchange: Time ticks for bondholders
- Alan Kyerematen’s campaign song pops up at Kufuor’s 84th birthday bash
- Some ministers I reshuffled are no more friends with me – Mahama
- 1$ now ¢12.80
- Kofi Kinaata’s ‘Made in Taadi’ 2022 edition cancelled
- Court discharges 6 Policemen accused of bullion van robberies
- Andre Ayew pays courtesy call on National Chief Imam with daughter
- Livestream: Newsfile discusses Minority’s failed censure motion and Ghana’s debt exchange programme
- US sports journalist dies in Qatar during Argentina v Netherlands game
- Kweku Antwi Boasiako: Etymology of husband and wife
- World Cup 2022: Brazil ‘in pain’ after exit on penalties against Croatia
- World Cup 2022: Messi the master as Argentina beat Netherlands in chaotic Qatar classic
- Newmont Ahafo Mine recognised for spearheading Agricultural Development in Ahafo
- DBG participates in AADFI CEOs FORUM for African DFIs
- Kuami Eugene, Adina, Joe Mettle, Lasmid and others to thrill fans at 2022 MTN Carols Night
- Government to set up Agricultural Development Zone in Northern Region
- Remembrance yields praises —Elder Nana Amo Tobin
- How long does it take to fall in love?
- Ghana Cedi: From worst to best performer against dollar
- COVID-19: Vulnerable populations face higher burden of morbidity and mortality – Health Minister
- George Floyd: Ex-officer J Alexander Kueng sentenced for manslaughter
- Stay away from workers’ pension funds – CWU tells government