Black Stars head coach, Milovan Rajevac, says he looks forward to seeing Mohammed Kudus join the team soon in Cameroon.
Following the loss to Morocco in the opening game, Joy Sports reported that the player is expected to join the team this week with no definite day mentioned.
Speaking ahead of the second group game against Gabon, Rajevac has said he expects to have the Ajax midfielder soon in the team.
“We are not sure about Kudus but we expect to see him soon, he is recovering and training so hopefully we see him soon,” he said.
Kudus was a part of Ghana’s final 28-man squad for the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon despite travelling with his club for the mid-season tour in Portugal.
Ghana Football Association president, Kurt Okraku earlier said Ghana are keeping tabs on the player’s situation amid the reports of him joining his teammates.
Ghana plays Gabon on Friday, January 14, with no new injury concerns for the team.
- Black Stars’ Christian Atsu reportedly missing after earthquake in Turkey
- Haruna Iddrisu accepts changes in Minority leadership
- Turkey earthquakes: Christian Atsu found – Turkish media confirm
- ‘God, please’ – Asamoah Gyan prays for Christian Atsu, other celebs join
- Let’s continue to pray for Christian Atsu – Mahama to Ghanaians
- Muntaka accepts Minority leadership reshuffle after meeting with Mahama
- It is sad BoG unlawfully printed $3.3bn for government – IEA Director of Research
- Yul Edochie’s first wife threatens to sue actress over photoshopped image with Judy Austin
- Ankaful Psychiatric Hospital offers free treatment to former ‘NSMQ shark’
- 40 Ejuraman students injured in dining structure collapse
- Turkey earthquake: “Huge and miraculous” – Christian Atsu’s local manager reacts to his rescue
- 5 SHS students fight for dear life after dining hall roofing collapsed on them
- Don’t behave like Finance Ministry is your personal property – Kpebu tells Ofori-Atta over nonpayment of matured coupons
- Glory to God – Social media users rejoice after Christian Atsu found alive
- Put hefty taxes on alcohol, cigarettes to generate funds money to fight cancer
- Total household spending falls by 11% in 2022 – UK-Ghana Chamber of Commerce survey
- NDC to consider reforms for selecting leaders in Parliament – National Council of Elders
- We want to make VAR interventions more understandable for spectators – Pierluigi Collina
- 2022/23 betPawa PL: Mukwala nets brace as Kotoko run riot against Accra Lions
- Parliament resumes from recess today
- ‘You are free to sign DDEP is not the same as exemption’ – Dr Adu Anane Antwi
- Stonebwoy shares pictures of red carpet moments at 2023 Grammys
- Ghana Gas to build second Processing Plant; 1.5k jobs assured
- Remarkable progress with ongoing IMF programme is significant to recovery efforts; momentum must be sustained – Ofori-Atta
- The origin of Hiplife: How rapping in Twi ‘blew people’s minds’