The Member of Parliament of Bortianor-Ngleshie Amanfro constituency, Sylvester Tetteh, has opined that Alan Kyerematen is destined to lead Ghana ahead of the NPP Presidential Primaries.
The NPP lawmaker made this comment at an interdenominational Thanksgiving and Empowerment service in Accra.
Mr Tetteh urged the former Trade and Industry Minister to believe in the God who has called him to do his work.
Mr Kyerematen, who is expected to contest the New Patriotic Party flagbearer election, has led the implementation of government’s industrial Transformation Agenda, which includes the One District One Factory initiative.
The establishment of strategic anchor industries, including the automobile industry, among other industrial establishments, are a trademark of brainy work of the former Trade and Industry Minister.
Under the leadership of Mr Kyerematen, the Africa Continental Free Trade Area ( AFCTA) headquarters secretariat was established in Ghana, a flagship success story of the long serving Trade Minister.
With his knowledge on economic issues, Mr Kyerematen has been heavily tipped to emerge winner at the Presidential Primaries ahead of election 2024.
- Mohammed Kudus not eligible to play at 2023 U-23 AFCON
- Fuel prices to fall between 2% and 9% from April 1
- MP dies after hit-and-run motorcycle crash
- Social media reacts to Bagbin’s rant on Kamala Harris and Akufo-Addo’s LGBTQ+ comments
- The stories of slavery must be told – US Vice President after visiting Cape Coast Castle
- Ernest Kobeah pulls out of NDC flagbearership race
- Parliament decriminalises attempted suicide
- Ghanaian achieves outstanding results in global Finance and Accounting exam
- Take care of yourself, you would be replaced when you die – Speaker to MPs
- #NanaAt79 trends as Ghanaians celebrate Akufo-Addo on his birthday
- Leila Djansi’s mentee in UNESCO/Netflix project releases movie
- Nana Ansah Kwao IV apologises to Ghanaian youth
- Kelvyn Boy endorses Joy Prime’s Cues & Lyrics music reality show
- Playback: PM Express discuss whether US is interfering in the passage of anti-LGBTQI bill
- No individual can take credit for NPP government projects – Kpando MCE
- Akan chiefs wield authority, not power – Ansah Kwao IV
- My lost hand became my motivation – First youngest Ghanaian Pure Math Professor
- And LPG flames its furnaces; the most potent third force?
- Education Ministry assures to fix all SHS infrastructural challenges
- I’ll be retiring from stand-up comedy in 5 years – Basketmouth
- Criminalising attempted suicide does more harm to society than good – Bernard Ahiafor
- Here is why Ghana’s plan to push ‘pedal power’ appears doomed to failure
- Ghanaian youth entering into entrepreneurial roles commendable – CARDIFF ANALYTICA CEO
- MTN Ghana cut digital sod for ICT hub construction
- Parliament’s Education Committee to investigate UG’s refusal to reinstate Commonwealth Hall residents