Alexander Palace Hotel Apartment is poised to compete with other multinational hotels in the country.
According to the Managing Director, Samira Seyram Mohammed, the Ghanaian owned hotel has multiple objectives to promote Ghana’s indigenous brand.
Speaking to Joy Business at the opening of the hotel apartment at Adenta Ashieye in the Greater Accra region, she reiterated the hotel’s commitment to providing hospitality excellence for its guests and clients with a focus on business and leisure.
“We are thrilled to open the Alexander Palace Hotel here at Adenta Ashiyie. The hotel is a 24 bedroom apartment. We are poised to contribute our quota to domestic tourism and the hospitality industry. We want to give back to the society as well”.
“Accra is the heartbeat of Ghana, a dynamic city bustling with energy. A commercial, manufacturing, and communications center with great shopping and excellent nightlife, it makes an interesting travel destination both for business and for leisure”, she said
She maintained that this is to create job opportunities for young people to contribute to national development.
“We are doing this to also help the young ones get jobs.it is very important because if they get jobs things will be fast and there will be peace in the country”, she added
Alexander Palace Hotel Apartment is a 24-bedroom Apartment Hotel. The apartment is roughly 15 minutes from the Aburi Botanical Garden and 17 kilometers from Kotoka International Airport.
- Court of Appeal Judge to be investigated for ‘suspicious ruling’
- Ras Nene confronts Achimota Mall security for stopping his team from filming
- Ghana returns to gold top spot as output jumps 32%
- The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician, Modestus Zame laid to rest
- Tourists watch Russian man get devoured by shark on Egypt beach
- 2022/23 GPL final day: Medeama and Bechem title tug of war, Hearts of Oak’s relegation threat
- Playback: Burial service of The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician Modestus Zame
- Minority warns against turning Green Ghana Day events into corruption schemes
- ‘Spiritualist’ on trial for allegedly defrauding client of GHȼ85,000
- Economic crisis: Things will get better; but not this year – Badu-Aboagye
- Vice President Bawumia has never held British or any other citizenship – Gideon Boako
- Life lounge with Edem Knight-Tay: Only because she is a woman
- I’ve been forced out over Partygate report – Boris Johnson
- 2023 AFCONQ: Chris Hughton replaces injured Alexander Djiku with Kasim Adams
- Media Coalition Against Galamsey frustrated at non-prosecution of Akonta Mining directors
- ISSER recommends adoption of electric vehicles to achieve a low-carbon transport sector
- Prof Frimpong Boateng is a role model for fighting ‘galamsey’, follow his examples – German Ambassador urges Ghanaians
- Special Prosecutor is guest on Newsfile on Saturday, June 10
- Unemployment in Ghana is highest among female youth – ISSER report reveals alarming disparities
- GrEEn project plants 2,000 trees in Ashanti and Western regions
- Asantehene leads tree planting in Kumasi as part of Green Ghana Day initiative
- Johnnie Walker Black Label and Red Label ‘step out of boxes’
- Sankalp West Africa Summit 2023 on entrepreneurship slated for June 12
- French Open 2023: Novak Djokovic through to final after Carlos Alcaraz injury
- Man Utd owners spoke to PSG chairman about Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad Al Thani’s bid