Allianz Life Insurance has been adjudged the Fastest Growing Company at the third edition of the Ghana Insurance Awards held over the weekend.
The company which commenced its operations in 2018 picked up the award for the inroads it has made in the highly competitive Ghanaian insurance industry.
Commenting on the award, Chief Executive Officer of the company, Gideon Ataraire, expressed his appreciation to their customers for their support since the company launched its operations two years ago.
“This award reflects our commitment to offering excellence to our customers. And to a large extent, this would not have been possible without them giving us a chance. Going forward, this means that we will work to improve on the high standards we have set for ourselves.
At Allianz Life, this award is going to empower us to do more for our customers,” he noted.
The CEO of Allianz Life Insurance, Mr. Ataraire, for his leadership role was shortlisted among the outstanding CEOs in the industry.
The third edition of the Ghana Insurance Awards recognized and honored top-class performance, professionalism, and innovation across the Ghanaian insurance industry.
The Events Director of the Ghana Insurance Awards, Mr. Richard Abbey Jnr., explained that the event is an annual ceremony to celebrate the very best in the insurance industry cutting across life and non-life insurance companies, reinsurers, brokerage firms and other intermediaries, health insurers, actuarial firms, and other
Allianz Life Insurance Ghana
Established in 2018, the company offers savings plans, funeral and term life policies for both the retail and microinsurance markets as well as group life products for companies, SMEs, groups and associations.
Allianz Life Ghana is a part of the Allianz Group, a global financial services provider with services predominantly in the insurance and asset management business. In fiscal year 2019, over 147,000 employees worldwide achieved total revenues of 142.4 billion euros and an operating profit of 11.9 billion euros. Allianz SE, the parent company, is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
- Citi FM journalist gained access to National Security premises under false pretences – Chief Director
- NSMQ 2021: Mfantsipim destroys Adisadel, University Practice and Assin State College to win Central Regional Championship
- Don’t reduce our schools to ideological and religious fighting grounds – Akufo-Addo tells religious leaders
- I feared for my life so I lied about being an Ewe – Caleb Kudah
- GPL wrap: Kotoko extend gap at top after Olympics surrender lead
- Dzata Cement denies claims of selling product at ¢30 per bag
- Information Minister visits Citi FM over alleged assault on 2 of its journalists
- Coach Paa Kwasi Fabin names 27-man Black Meteors squad to face Japan
- Akufo-Addo visits France, Belgium and South Africa as part of post-Covid-19 engagements
- Caleb Kudah didn’t breach Code of Ethics – GJA General Secretary
Affail Monney beats a retreat and apologises for ‘any misimpression’ – GJA president
Boys development advocate calls for global observance of World Day For the Boy
Papa’s Pizza donates boxes of pizzas to Chief Imam
Full text: Affail Monney’s apology statement over attack on Citi FM journalists
Yamkela Makupula: Decolonising Africa’s economies is the solution to an integrated continent
NRSA upscales road safety measures on highways
Enterprise Life names Diana Hamilton and Kofi Kinaata as brand ambassadors
Information Minister visits Citi FM over alleged assault on 2 of its journalists
Domestic violence still rife in Upper West Region – Action Aid Ghana
Tokyo 2020: United States track and field team cancels pre-Olympic training in Japan
NCCE urges security agencies to be neutral
Aymeric Laporte switch from France to Spain approved by Fifa
Zoe Abu-Baidoo declined our invitation – National Security defends ‘Rambo-style’ invasion of Citi FM premises
We should have scored seven against Dwarfs – Mariano Barreto
Assin North MP’s case: Cape Coast High Court dismisses allegation of bias against presiding judge