Black Stars captain, Andre Ayew, has paid a courtesy call on the National Chief Imam, Sheikh Osman Nuhu Sharubutu.
Andre visited the revered Imam with his lovely daughter Inaya on Thursday evening, following his return to Ghana from the World Cup.
It is customary for Andre and his brothers to always visit Sheikh Sharubutu whenever they are in town to check on him and also seek his guidance and prayers.
Andre returned home early in the week after leading the Black Stars’ World Cup campaign in Qatar, which ended at the group stage.
Andre Ayew endured difficult moments during the World Cup, following the death of his godson, and the hospitalisation of his daughter Inaya, who collapsed when she was watching her dad in action for the Black Stars.
During the visit, the National Chief Imam expressed appreciation to his ‘grandson’ for the visit and encouraged him to put every difficulty behind him and look ahead to a brighter future with optimism.
Sheikh Sharubutu also prayed for Andre Ayew and his beloved daughter, Inaya.
- Woman ordered to refund $80k after she refuses to marry man who paid her fees
- Suspected food poisoning: Waakye kills 5 including pregnant woman
- Debt Exchange Programme: Government reaches agreement with Ghana Insurers Association
- Minority Leadership reshuffle an affront to dignity of NDC Caucus – Dr. Dominic Ayine
- Consultations are not mandatory – Dr. Spio-Garbrah on change in Minority leadership
- Haruna Iddrisu disclaims posts on Facebook, Twitter handles purported to be his
- Haruna Iddrisu, Muntaka Mubarak still leaders of Minority Caucus – Cletus Avoka
- Debt Exchange Programme: Jubilee House, EMT against inclusion of individual bondholders – Bright Simons
- Man butchered by unknown assailants at Krofrom in Ashanti Region
- DDE could be a positive turning point for Ghana – Alhassan Andani
- Debt Exchange: Ghana Insurers Association urges policyholders to remain calm
- Patience Ozokwor explains why she didn’t remarry after husband’s death
- KNUST findings cite reduction in green areas for increased flooding in Kumasi
- Develop a positive attitude – Apostle Nyamekye advises Ghanaians
- The Spanish town powered by waves
- GES commiserates with bereaved families of 8 drowned pupils
- Black Sherif bags 5 nominations from Soundcity MVP Awards
- 47th SWAG Awards gala set for Saturday, January 28
- Government reaches deal with Securities Industry Association to sign up for Domestic Debt Exchange
- No amount of petitions and press conferences can reverse NDC’s new parliamentary leadership – Ras Mubarak
- Climate change reporting shouldn’t always be about doom – Lecturer
- A sex scene with Jim Iyke almost got me expelled from university – Actress
- BBC News presenter gets emotional in last ever sign-off
- Kenyan court convicts Venezuelan diploma of murder
- Is Iñaki Williams favourite to win LaLiga African MVP award?