The Asamankese Traditional Area has installed 45-year-old Agnes Barfuor as their new Kyidomhemaa.
She was installed by Osabarima Adu Darko III after swearing the oath of allegiance to Osabarima Adu Darko III chief of Asamankese and also as ‘Obuodwanhene’ at ‘Tankamfo Fie’.
She was taken through mandatory confinement for a week prior to her grand coronation durbar.
It was held at the Kyidomhene’s palace which attracted a huge crowd including the sub-chiefs and queen mothers of the traditional area.
Under the stool name Nana Dansoa Amamaah I, she promised to collaborate with her co-queen mothers to promote the development of ‘Obuodwanman’, adding she will ensure progress of education.
Nana Dansoa Amamaah I completed her secondary school education at St Rose’s in Akwatia in 1994.
She continued to the Ola College of Education in Cape Coast, which she completed in 1998.
She graduated from the University of Education Winneba, with a Bachelor of Education.
Nana Dansoa Amamaah I is a professional teacher teaching at St Bernadette Soubirous School at Dansoman.
She is married to Hubert Ato Conduah, a businessman and has two adorable children.
- Playback: Akufo-Addo delivers 25th address on measures taken against Covid-19
- Taskforce destroys excavators allegedly belonging to NPP Women’s Organiser
- Fuel prices to go up again – Chamber of Petroleum Consumers Ghana
- Cameron Duodu: Sɛbe o, tafrakyɛ, na ‘Ɔte K’ɔkɔɔ Soɔ’ deɛ, yɛbɔ n’ano sɛn? – With all due respect, how can the occupant of the Golden Stool be silenced?
- Kokomba warriors kill human-attacking antelopes
- 23-year-old arrested for attempting to sacrifice his nephew for money rituals
- Mahama’s ‘dumsor’ is different from Akufo-Addo’s – Kweku Awotwi
- Armed men attack NPP Communicator
- 2nd dose of Covid-19 vaccines to be deployed from May 19 – Akufo-Addo
- Full text: Akufo-Addo’s 25th address on measures to deal with Covid-19 pandemic
No new Covid-19 cases in Northern Region in 3 weeks
2 dead, 3 injured and others displaced following heavy downpour in Ashanti Region
Okyeame Kwame and wife launch their first book ‘Love Locked Down’
Ter Stegen ruled out of Germany’s Euros plans with knee problem that will require surgery at Barcelona
Digital transformation will determine success of corporate Ghana post-Covid – Ernest De-Graft Egyir
Standards Authority sets standards to regulate sale of eggs
Leicester issue Chelsea apology over Daniel Amartey FA Cup actions
At least 20 cattle shot and wounded after herdsmen allegedly stab man at Abrewankor
If you don’t fix health system, outcome won’t improve irrespective of procurement you make – Asiedu Sarpong
Ongoing financial re-engineering of the power sector is positive – Kweku Awotwi
Armed robbers jailed for robbing, raping pregnant woman
Government exceeds T-Bills target by 3% after slump in recent weeks
Centre for Social Justice and IMANI honour former Auditor General, Domelevo
KIC holds final pitch for 2020 AgriTech Challenge competition
New Juaben Assembly revokes permit for statue after family sued Paramount Chief for ordering its destruction