The bidding for properties of defunct savings and loans and microfinance institutions will end next Friday, 27th March, 2021.
This the Receiver of the collapsed firms is reminding the general public of the ongoing bidding process for the acquisition of landed properties of the defunct financial institutions.
A notice from the receiver, Eric Nana Nipah, said all interested persons or companies have up to March 26, 2021, to put in their bids for some 24 lands and buildings across the country that belonged to the collapsed companies.
The notice added that interested bidders are to submit their bids in a formal letter. The process for receiving bids begun on 27th January, 2021.
It says an inspection appointment can also be arranged for interested persons.
“Interested bidders should submit their bids in a signed and dated formal letter to the following address:
No. 54 Olusegun Obasanjo High Way
Opposite Accra Girls Senior High School
Tel: +233 (0) 302761500
Attention: John Fiifi Ewool
Potential bidders who want to inspect the Properties or have enquires may visit the receivership website on www.ghreceiverships.com or contact the Receiver’s representative Michael Vondee on email@example.com or
- Final year JHS student allegedly commits suicide at Barkoniaba
- My uncle hired dummy National Security operatives to terrorise me – Man recounts
- DCOP Opare Addo had no locus to be in office, his contract has expired – National Security Coordinator
- DCOP Opare Addo recounts chilling account of how he was harassed by members of the Delta Force
- Speaker Alban Bagbin urges SALL residents to petition Parliament
- Amaliba withdraws as lawyer for Assin North MP
- Banks to soon adopt only National ID card as primary source of identification
- Assin North MP’s case: Amaliba files motion to withdraw as lawyer
- Those who created the national security monster have lost control – Kwesi Aning
- Ghana’s democracy is veering into the arena of anarchy and tyranny – Koku Anyidoho
Government will improve GMet Services – Communications Minister
Chelsea beat Leicester to boost Champions League hopes
Manchester City must improve for the Champions League final – Guardiola after Brighton loss
Man Utd’s draw at home to Fulham a “wake-up call” – Solskjaer
Karim Benzema in France Euro 2020 squad after almost six-year absence
State authorities must end brutalities against journalists – PPP
Not using a Hijab while playing football felt weird – Anatu Sadat
Ghana Health Service investigate suspected waterborne disease in Bunbuazio community
Mysterious calabash found in over 70-year-old tree at Tema
Decathlon Ghana to open largest sports store in Accra
Ghana chosen as “case study” for African countries in ensuring digital safety
Ambulance Service CEO worried over concentration of ambulances in cities to the detriment of rural areas
SIM cards re-registration comment by Bawumia ill-informed, highly naive – Minority Leader
NPP Coordinator condemns alleged forceful removal of DCOP Opare Addo from office
Ablekuma Central Assembly warns against building without permits