The First Lady of the Charismatic Evangelistic Ministry (CEM), Rev. Mrs. Jane Mensah, has encouraged husbands not to compromise on personal hygiene when it comes to the matters of intimacy.
Rev. Mrs Mensah, popularly known as Mama Jane said on Joy FM’s Home Affairs programme that just as wives are expected not to compromise on their physical appearances, men must as well begin to put in equal efforts.
This according to her is important because among other things “body odour kills intimacy”.
She was addressing concerns of a distraught wife who had tried to get her husband to find a lasting solution to his bad breath to no avail.
According to the woman who sent her dilemma to the Home Affairs show, the husband has refused to see reason and would not make any efforts.
In her submission, Mama Jane revealed that, the attitude of this husband could also have an underlying factor.
“Sometimes it boils down to seething disrespect”, she stated.
She was of the opinion that such a man or any other person with such an attitude towards personal grooming and hygiene, is simply “beginning to take the relationship for granted.
“You’re beginning to take your spouse for granted, you don’t really care how he or she feels,” she added.
Ultimately, she encourages the men to pay attention to smelling good, looking nice etc, as “you can have a fantastic love life if you groom yourself nicely.”
- Veteran actor Ekow Blankson has passed on
- Photos: Actor ‘Waakye’, laid to rest
- ECG system challenges an internal attack, initiate investigations – Sam George to government
- I am not into galamsey – Chairman Wontumi
- “We’re building a thriving tourism economy in Ghana” – Akufo-Addo
- National Security arrests Imam for having links to jihadist group
- Adwoa Smart cries at Prince Yawson’s funeral
- ECG conducting a system audit after technical challenge – General Manager
- SSNIT, other companies shut down Bawku office over security concerns
- Cedi loses 40% value to dollar in nine months of 2022; places 147th position in world – Bloomberg
- Gabby Otchere-Darko hangs out with Arsenal players after win over Spurs
- I’m being pressured to join Hearts of Oak – Annor Walker
- Mahama’s administration completed 46 E-blocks, not 29 – NDC
- Indonesia: Fans ‘died in the arms’ of players in stadium crush
- Ghana re-elected to ITU Council
- There is a deliberate unwillingness to fight galamsey – Kwesi Aning
- Social media reacts to death of Ekow Blankson
- Patapaa has a talent of making hit songs; he is unique – Flowking Stone
- Block all revenue leakages – Finance Ministry to NLA
- Pete Edochie and wife celebrate 53rd marriage anniversary
- Brazil’s Lula and Bolsonaro face run-off after surprisingly tight result￼
- Vodafone Ghana to reward customers in 2022 Care Month Celebration
- Nigeria beat hosts Ghana to win MEA Rugby League Championship
- Vodafone partners with Onix to provide world-class data centre services to businesses
- Kwasi Kwarteng’s U-turn won’t be forgotten