Audio By Carbonatix
The braveness of a 16-year-old boy (name withheld) who deliberately held onto the male organ of a paedophile for more than 30 minutes, has led to the arrest of the culprit.
For as long as the boy, a student of the New Adubease Senior High School, kept his firm grip on the manhood of 40-year-old Stephen Osei, the alleged sodomist stood still, wailing for help until neighbours rushed to the scene and rescued him.
He had succeeded in undressing the boy after giving him alcohol to get him drunk, becoming almost comatose. He had allegedly pulled out his manhood and was trying hard to penetrate the boy's backside when he regained consciousness.
Realising the intention of Stephen, the boy quickly grabbed his manhood and secured it firmly in an iron-grip until Stephen's cry for help attracted neighbours who came to rescue him from his predicament.
He was later handed over to the New Adubease police and on Friday, September 30, he was arraigned before a circuit court in Obuasi.
Stephen pleaded guilty to the charge of unnatural carnal knowledge and the court, presided over by Mr Ayisi Addo, remanded him in prison custody to reappear on November 12.
Prosecuting, Chief Inspector Mohammed Arumah, told the court that Stephen who works as a taxi-cab driver lived in the same house with the boy.
He said Stephen had been brought to the house from Accra by a woman who had rented an apartment in the boy's father's house at New Adubease.
The woman had just returned from abroad and had employed Stephen to be her driver.
On September 23, the prosecutor said Stephen lured the boy into his room by offering him an alcoholic beverage to drink which he claimed was made abroad and that no drink could be compared to it.
The boy took the drink and became drunk and Stephen took advantage and undressed him while he slept on his bed.
The court heard that Stephen removed his manhood and was in the process of penetrating him when the boy regained consciousness and fiercely held onto his manhood until his arrest.
Source: The Spectator/Ghana
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Tags:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Latest Stories
-
Bolivian minister’s convoy ambushed while overseeing roadblock clearance
25 minutes -
One killed and many feared trapped under collapsed building in Philippines
29 minutes -
Trump tells US negotiators ‘not to rush’ into deal with Iran
37 minutes -
Conte to leave Napoli a year after winning Serie A
41 minutes -
Iraola signs off after writing new Bournemouth chapter
45 minutes -
Fifi Folson marks 20 years on air with Thanksgiving Service, launches teen gospel initiative
52 minutes -
The moment that broke Guardiola on day a decade of glory ended
1 hour -
Raducanu beaten in French Open first round
1 hour -
Sabalenka cuts media short as French Open players protest
1 hour -
Ghana’s Jada Yankey clocks new personal best at AP Race London International
2 hours -
GPL 2025/26: Berekum Chelsea end season on high with win over Bechem
2 hours -
Alleged shooting of chief’s brother by galamseyers triggers tension at Gwira Ampansie
2 hours -
Livestream: The Probe examines New Decentralisation Policy
3 hours -
Enterprise Insurance pays over GH¢280m in claims in 2025
3 hours -
Ato Forson congratulates Benin’s former finance minister on inauguration as President
3 hours