The organisers of the Champions League, UEFA, have announced that Nigerian superstar, Burna Boy will perform at the 2023 finale.
The Grammy award winner is expected to rock the kick-off show at the highly anticipated showdown on June 10, 2023.
The show, hosted by Pepsi and UEFA, will take place at Istanbul’s Atatürk Olympic Stadium.
Announcing the lineup on Twitter, UEFA shared a video of Burna Boy on their official page confirming his participation.
“I will be performing at the UEFA Champions League Final Kick Off Show by Pepsi come on let’s go!” he said.
Big news! @burnaboy will be performing at the Champions League final in Istanbul alongside another amazing headliner! 🎶 🔥— UEFA Champions League (@ChampionsLeague) March 16, 2023
Search #PepsiKickOffShow to find out more…#UCL x @PepsiGlobal pic.twitter.com/njhtDFOIAd
This comes nearly a month after he co-headlined the 2023 NBA All-Stars Weekend game with Tems and Rema at Salt Lake City, Utah, USA,
- Mobile Money transactions in only 2 months of 2023 hit ¢264.1bn
- We would all have sworn to Antoa if my dad was alive – Zanetor Rawlings
- I don’t know – Akufo-Addo on presence or otherwise of Al-Qaeda troops in Ghana
- Kamala Harris urges Ghana’s creditors to help meet debt obligation amid IMF talks
- Speculation that NDC imposed its decision on Minority Caucus is untrue – Sammy Gyamfi
- Popular American filmmaker Spike Lee is in Ghana
- T-Bills auction: sales undersubscribed by 23%; interest rates remain stable
- BoG increases policy rate to 29.5%; loans to remain expensive
- AFCON 2023Q: Osman Bukari salvages point for Black Stars against Angola
- We’re committed to helping Ghana resolve current economic crisis – China assures
- Harris’ visit should accelerate US-Ghana partnerships – Genser
- NDC’s ‘betrayal’ may have been the result of several factors – Dr. Seidu Alidu
- Taking pictures, videos of ballots was not a party directive – Murtala Mohammed
- NDC as a party did not fail Ghanaians – Kofi Adams
- There had been broad consultation, consensus to reject President’s ministerial nominees – Murtala Mohammed
- Israel Laryea is away “on loan” at Influencer Africa
- Patriotism won over partisanship – Annoh-Dompreh on approval of six ministerial nominees
- Playback: PM Express discuss NDCs betrayal
- Fight against galamsey will be won if Akufo-Addo loses power – Kwakye Ofosu
- People fail in life due to their mindset – Motivational speaker
- Become the voice of climate change reporting – Climate Change Fellows urged
- Destination Ghana Global Project announces This Is Africa Festival
- Kamala Harris features Black Sherif, Amaarae on Spotify playlist
- Kwaebibirem United FC to raise funds to support operation of the club
- 9-year-old Fotocopy makes history with two concerts in a day