Angel FM’s Captain Godsbrain Smart’s Tantra Hills home has been plundered by thieves, Sunday dawn.
According to a Mile 7 District Police report, all exterior driving mirrors of three of the radio presenter’s cars were stolen.
Additionally, the windshield guards of all the vehicles including two Toyota Land Cruisers with registration numbers GE 7113-17 and GS 1-16 and one Land Cruiser Prado with registration number GR 9111-16 parked in his compound were also taken.
Sources say, the robbers then left a handwritten note on the Prado vehicle warning the Morning Show presenter to desist from supporting the ruling New Patriotic Party (NPP) or they would return.
“Captain Smart keep supporting NPP. This is just the start and the beginning. We will come back,” the note read.
Crime Scene experts from the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) Headquarters were subsequently called to the scene to commence an investigation.
- Police arrest man flogging toddler in viral video
- Daddy Lumba opens up on being bedridden for over 5 years
- ‘Akufo-Addo must resign; he’s giving us too much headache’ – Kpebu
- Government increases cocoa price by 21% to ¢800 a bag
- Loans to become more expensive as BoG hikes policy rate to 24.5%
- Black Sherif releases ‘The Villain I Never Was’
- Ghana’s debt to GDP is not properly accounted for – Ato Forson
- Residents of Ashalaja sleep in kiosks as their homes remain flooded
- Nigerian oil export terminal had theft line into sea for 9 years
- IMF won’t lend to Ghana if debt levels are unsustainable – Theo Acheampong
- Two health institutions in UK award £10 million to fight non-communicable diseases in West Africa
- Parliament warns Herald Editor to cease exposés on controversial GNPC/Genser Energy contract
- Cardiovascular diseases on the rise in Ghana; access to healthcare still a challenge – Report
- Power supply was curtailed to Weija, adjourning communities due to flood – ECG
- Nigeria Plans 15% Increase in Borrowing to Fund Record Deficit
- Government running Ghana as “a satellite state of international capital” – Martin Amidu
- Playback: NDC holds presser on illegal mining
- Daniel Afriyie Barnieh to run down Hearts contract as he rejects new deal
- Increase price of bag of cocoa to ¢1,500 or we smuggle it – Farmers
- 281 artisans pass out as certified electricians in Ashanti region
- Government records fiscal deficit of 6.4% as of September 30, 2022 – BoG
- Brother stands in as groom skips wedding to train
- Cedi loses 37.5% in value to dollar as of September 30, 2022 – BoG
- 51 GrEEn SMEs receive over ¢1.3m total matching grant to expand their business
- Banks profit-before-tax grows 25.2% to ¢6.1bn