Audio By Carbonatix
Jose Mourinho embarked on a war of words with a journalist at a Chelsea press conference telling the reporter to "click on Google" after asking a "stupid question".
The Chelsea manager remained defiant in the face of critics, with the club having lost three of its opening five games and languishing in 17th spot.
The Blues play Maccabi Tel Aviv in their Champions League Group G opener on Wednesday, and a win would take some pressure off Jose Mourinho.
"I have nothing to show, to anyone. Nothing," Mourinho said at a news conference on Tuesday. "Nobody can steal what we are, nobody can steal our trophies, nobody can steal our history. We know what we are: Champions of England."
Porto, which Mourinho led to the Champions League title in 2004, and Dynamo Kiev are the other clubs in the group.
Asked if he still has the qualities of a great manager, Mourinho replied: "The point is that the question is stupid. I am sorry."
The Portuguese manager, who joined the club in 2013 for a second spell, said losing is a "strange feeling" after his side's worst start to a top-flight season in 29 years.
Chelsea's 3-2 victory away at West Brom in August is their only victory in the league so far.
He added: "I promise you I am fine. I am not happy. I am not used to losing so many times but I am adapting to the situation.
"You cannot expect me to say it is all smiles, laughing and jokes. When people are not getting success we work for, we are going to be frustrated.
"We know what we are - champions of England. The fans sing that. Nobody can steal what we are or our trophies or our history, you can try but you can't do that.
"When you are used to winning all the time, then when you don't it is a strange feeling. Some people deal well with it, others not as good."
-
Follow Joy Sports on Twitter: @Joy997FM. Our hashtag is #JoySports
Latest Stories
-
‘If you want to imprison me over my friendship with Bawumia, go ahead’ – Kusi Boateng
4 minutes -
Wontumi Out, COKA In: How NPP’s new Ashanti chairman differs from his predecessor
2 hours -
With unity, we will win 2028 election – Bawumia
2 hours -
‘The restoration begins’ – Okoe Boye pledges to rebuild NPP in Greater Accra
2 hours -
Ghana, Netherlands deepen cooperation to tackle illicit drug trade
2 hours -
One dead, eight injured in head-on crash on Kasoa–Winneba Road
3 hours -
Cedi stages strong recovery as dollar supply improves, demand eases
3 hours -
Duncan-Williams warns galamsey could endanger Ghana’s future generations
3 hours -
Fire ravages wooden structures at Tantra Hill’s Golden Door area
3 hours -
Petrol prices to drop today with diesel up in mixed pump price review
3 hours -
Okoe Boye will help NPP win more seats in Greater Accra – Bawumia
3 hours -
I am open to work with everyone to win 2028 — Bawumia
3 hours -
Peace, security practitioners tasked to deepen stakeholder collaboration
3 hours -
Public pay system must balance fair wages with fiscal sustainability – Government
3 hours -
Niharika Handa makes history as King Faisal’s first female Board Chair
3 hours