Patrons of tonight’s Exclusive Men of the Year (EMY Africa) Awards will be in the wonderful company of Glitz Africa Style Awards Media Personality of the Year Nathaniel Attoh as host.
This evening’s event at the Kempinski Hotel in Accra will be the third time the man with style who exudes confidence like no other join many to celebrate great men like centurion National Chief Imam, Sheik Usman Nuhu Sharubutu.
With a great sense of humour, Mr Attoh will be in his best element to celebrate men who have paid their dues to society for change and continue to be role models in their respective fields and communities.
Joy FM’s classic sports editor has since 2016 hosted the maiden EMY Africa which acknowledges the contribution of men across sectors, profession and society.
Mr Attoh is one of the most versatile professional masters of ceremony (MC) in the country with an affable and exciting persona.
He is effective as a broadcaster (radio and tv), an international boxing ring announcer and media strategist who has also successfully emceed/hosted many events with audiences of varied backgrounds.
With a lot of experience handling some very prestigious events ranging from industry awards through corporate events to private social celebrations expect him to add finesse to the successful hosting of one of the most awards tonight.
Mr Attoh has previously hosted some of Ghana’s biggest entertainment events including the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (2015 edition), Miss Universe Ghana 2018, EMY Africa Awards 2016 & 2018, 2011 Ghana Movie Awards, Miss Ghana @60 (2017), The maiden Ghana Insurance Awards, Advertising Association of Ghana (AAG) Gong Gong Awards (2008 to date).
Perhaps this evening’s audience has to be listening carefully to Mr Attoh’s lines as some could be from his over 30 yet to be poems.
EMY Africa awards which is powered by Carbon AV Projects & Events, EM Magazine and proudly supported by The Multimedia Group will see over 28 awards given to deserving individuals.
- ECG releases load shedding timetable for March 30 to April 7
- TikToker Ahuofe ‘Ghana Tupac’ dead
- Chief of Mujipe shot dead, son in critical condition
- Social media users react to TikToker Ahoufe’s death
- Larabanga Accident: Level 200 student dead, 3 others in critical condition
- BoG denies introduction of ¢500 coin, note
- Where’s the so-called excess capacity? – John Jinapor quizzes government over load shedding timetable
- Proposed taxes are draconian – Seth Terkper
- We will resume picketing if government fails to honour payment in 2-weeks – Pensioner bondholders
- Adom FM climaxes Ghana Month celebrations with splendid cultural durbar
- We need a hospital built purposely for Members of Parliament – Henry Quartey
- North Dayi District Assembly committed to improving livelihoods of PwDs – DCE
- High Court issues bench warrant for Savelugu MP
- Enterprise Group PLC appoints Keli Gadzekpo as Group Chairman
- We hope our colleagues will help pass the 3 tax measures – Oppong Nkrumah
- Justice system has not worked for Gyakye Quayson, Assin North constituents – Mahama
- Oscar Pistorius parole bid collapses in South Africa
- This Saturday on Newsfile
- Health officer in court for allegedly defiling two teenagers at Nkwanta
- Gbewaa College incurs over GHȻ7k debt weekly to feed teacher trainees – Principal
- GAEC partners EU, IAEA UNICRI to fight organised criminal activities
- What are we on earth for? – Henry Quartey mourns death of Kumawu MP
- Online safety: Fund seeks applicants for grant awards
- Music producer Kaywa loses mother
- The Multimedia Group’s Adom brand ends Ghana month with colourful cultural display