The Predator Energy Drink, a new product offering in the energy drink category has been introduced in the country by The Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Ghana.
With a lively product tagline ‘Ye Wild’, the energy drink delivers a refreshing product that helps consumers to stay focused and improve endurance.
The Predator Energy Drink is also described as a product in the category that offers the needed energy boost for end-users to thrive in their daily activities.
The official unveiling of the energy drink was carried out in Accra, together with a special viewing of the Liverpool vs Manchester City EPL match on Sunday, October 3, 2021.
There were mini sporting activities, as well as Liverpool jersey and product giveaways to guests who predicted the scoreline in both halves of the game right.
Speaking to Kwabena Opoku, the Brand Planner for Coca-cola Ghana at the product launch, he acknowledged its efficiency while urging consumers to make purchase of the new energy drink.
“Today is a great day, the match was very exciting, we outdoored our new refreshing energy drink in Ghana called Predator Energy Drink. What Predator does is, it gives you the needed energy boost to go about your day activities and the opportunity to thrive. So its not just about your day’s activities, but then you need to thrive and succeed at your goals and tasks you have assigned to yourself. Its very refreshing, its available in every retail outlet near you,” he said.
Predator Energy Drink is also the official global energy drink partner for Liverpool Football Club and he added that “its very exciting for us that we have this partnership on board. Just like Liverpool who are champions, we are inspiring everyone to go out there, challenge the status quo and meet their goals.”
Present at the ceremony were the Country Director of Coca-cola Mark Pritchard, other management members and staff of the Company.
The official launch of the Predator Energy Drink in Ghana was graced with performances from rapper Eno Barony, choreographer/product influencer Dancegod Lloyd and the DWP Academy team.
The new line of energy drink from Coca-Cola comes in a 350ml bottle and available at the nearest retail outlet.
The Coca-Cola Company has interests in the manufacturing, retailing, and marketing of nonalcoholic beverages. These include your favourite Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, etc.
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Asking Special Prosecutor to quit over ‘frustrations’ wrong – Domelevo
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Current Assets Declaration Law is a joke – Domelovo
- Africa World Airlines marks 11th anniversary with exciting passenger rewards and expansion drive
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Roads blocked as protesters march towards Jubilee House
- Cedi remains relatively stable since February 2023; Y-T-D depreciation to dollar stands at 22.5%
- LaLiga: Barcelona beat Celta Vigo after dramatic comeback
- Premier League: Calvert-Lewin helps Everton end winless start against Brentford
- Premier League: Ten-man Man City beat Nottingham Forest despite Rodri red card
- Ghanaian musicians die paupers; GHAMRO, MUSIGA are a mess – D-Black
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Policeman sits on the floor to plead with demonstrators to unblock roads
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Let’s tread cautiously as investigations continue – Domelevo
- UEFA awards Mohammed Kudus’ second goal to him after initially declaring it own goal against Backa Topola
- Cecilia Dapaah case: People must guard against contempt in commentary – Gary Nimako
- The Career Trail: Quitting banking for jewellery business; Ella Cadie’s bold career shift
- I’ll release audio recording of Kan Dapaah’s $1m offer to silence me – Barker-Vormawor