Chief Executive Officer of Indigenous beverage manufacturing company Kasapreko, Richard Adjei, is encouraging more corporate institutions to partner public figures to grow their brands and boost sales.
The use of brand ambassador is a fast-growing trend in the marketing world referring to the use of celeb to represent and promote the services or products of a company.
For the Ghanaian beverage producing company Kasapreko, dancehall artist Charles Nii Armah Mensah popularly known as Shatta Wale was unveiled as the official brand ambassador for Kasapreko storm energy drink.
Mr. Richard Adjei explained that there is always shared benefits of such alliance for both businesses and the art industry.
He said, “By signing on Shatta Wale, the company hopes to relate to his fans better and also show commitment to supporting Local Acts”.
Leveraging their own popularity on social media platforms and among society to drive value, brand ambassadors are fast becoming a medium to create real, personalized interactions between brands and its target audience.
The newly unveiled brand ambassador was welcomed by a charged crowd of music fans and enthusiasts at the Achimota Mall.
Addressing his fans, the artist endorsed the patronage of made in Ghana products and express commitment to working with Kasapreko.
- NCA to shut down 49 TV stations for operating without license
- Police arrest 40 suspected criminals at Kasoa in Wednesday morning swoop
- Police and NCA officers shut down Nana Agradaa’s Thunder TV, Ice1 TV
- Mark Okraku Mantey appointed Deputy Minister-designate for Tourism, Arts and Culture
- Emanuella features in Australian action film ‘Survive Or Die’
- ‘I find myself in a very enviable position’ – Hassan Tampuli on ministerial appointment
- Suspect who slit throat of girlfriend in Ho remanded in police custody
- 5 Ghanaians arrested in Dubai for smuggling weed; one jailed for 10 years
- Power providers can’t guarantee consistency with ‘dumsor’ timetable – Energy Analyst
- Guinness Ghana’s Samuel Meyir Dery Joins FanMilk as new Marketing Director
Google and Apple attacked on app store ‘monopoly’
Headmaster found hanging dead from a tree behind his house in Techiman
AMA ejects illegal occupants at Independence Avenue Cluster of Schools
Economic Freedom Fighters resists government’s mandatory tow levy
Jaguar Land Rover to suspend production due to chip shortages
Dora Awuah Foundation: Gratitude and Mental Well-being month
After more than 2 decades, there’s a new world’s busiest airport
Election 2020: It is absolutely preposterous to think NDC didn’t collate its results – Afriyie Ankrah
There’s no scientific evidence that Free SHS led to success in WASSCE – Peter Anti
Kwesimintsim MP, Prince Hamid launches Foundation
Coalition of La Youths Association wants Parliament to probe military violence against its members
Accra Mall launches pop up store for maiden future fashion fund winner
Ghanaian agripreneur walks away with $170k from AgroMinds Africa Challenge
5 Ghanaians arrested in Dubai for smuggling weed; one jailed for 10 years
Florentino Perez blames Premier League club for ‘infecting’ Super League project