The team at the Cosmopolitan Mix is organising its first free breast screening session on Friday, October 11.
The mid-morning show began its ‘Pick October’ campaign to educate listeners and address their questions on Breast Cancer on its new segment.
Doctors from Trust Clinic are on the show every day to share information on risk factors, how to detect breast cancer, what to do when one feels lumps in their best and many more.
The Friday screening session will have the doctors not only examining people but also sharing more information on breast cancer and how to avoid it.
The examination will come off at the forecourt of Multimedia from 9 am to 2 pm. Don’t miss the session, it is free!
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Abuse of power is extremely dangerous to our burgeoning democracy – UTAG
- Ghana’s public debt up ¢6.3bn within 2 months to reach ¢575.5bn in June 2023
- Produce the alleged recording of the said inducement – National Security challenges Barker-Vormawor
- Financial system resilient to risks from macroeconomic challenges in 2022 – BoG
- When our moral fundamentals are weak, the economy will explode
- CalBank denies MD exit
- Corruption is the deadliest disease to ever hit Ghana – Domelevo
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse protest: NMC, Amnesty International Ghana condemn Police brutality
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: IGP Dampare just lost it, he’s just protecting ‘corrupt’ Akufo-Addo – Martin Kpebu
- Government must pay attention to issues plaguing creative arts industry – D-Black
- Without guarantor system, EC would’ve disenfranchised many eligible voters – Omane Boamah
- Nana Krobea Asante unhappy about Ghana’s decline in peace ranking
- OccupyGhana condemns arrests of peaceful demonstrators
- #OccupJulorbiHouse: Citizens’ rights above that of President, IGP – Kofi Bentil
- Parts of Accra flooded during Friday’s downpour