Creative Arts Agency, in collaboration with Global Entrepreneurship Network-Ghana (GEN-Ghana), will host the Creative Art Entrepreneurship Town Hall as one of the activities to commemorate the 13th Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) celebrated from 8th -14th Nov. 2021 in over 150 countries including Ghana.
The event will bring established entrepreneurs from various creative industries in a town hall meeting format to inspire, educate and inform people on entrepreneurial opportunities in the creative sector.
They will also share their entrepreneurial journey and experiences on how they started, the mistakes they made, challenges they faced and how they dealt with those challenges.
The town hall will also provide a very interactive Q & A session to give the participants the opportunity to engage with the entrepreneurs.
- To provide a platform to inspire, inform and educate people on the entrepreneurial opportunities available within the creative industries leading to job creation, economic and social impact
- Bridge the gap between the creative industries and entrepreneurial opportunities available
Participants through the town hall event will learn about the entrepreneurial opportunities in the creative industries which will also help them to make informed choices in starting and growing a creative business in Ghana.
The event will be in person and online (Hybrid). It will feature keynote addresses, panel discussions, Q & A’s. The event will be broadcast live on Joy FM 99.7 and streamed live online via various platforms.
The event shall be moderated by Ruddy Kwakye, CEO, The Rave Group. Panel speakers include Joel Nettey, World President & Chairman, International Advertising Association; Sadiq Abdulai, CEO of 3 Media Network; Theresa Ayoade, CEO, CharterHouse Productions West Africa; Mantse Aryeequaye, Director, Chale Wote Street Art Festival.
Register in advance to join virtually via zoom at https://bit.ly/3ksmoCg
- Organised Labour rejects 18% salary increment
- Qatar 2022: “Kudus is currently the World Cup best player” – Prince Boateng
- Minority welcomes government’s decision to reintroduce road toll in 2023
- Government to reintroduce road toll in 2023
- Ofori-Atta has more integrity than 99% of politicians I know in Ghana – Prof. Stephen Adei
- ‘Insulting’ Ashanti Regional NSS Boss to appear before Committee of Inquiry
- Ato Forson calls out ministers and MPs for abandoning 2023 budget to watch football in Qatar
- 2023 Budget: TUC rejects government’s salary projection of ₵44.9m
- IMF confirms Ghana’s intention to conduct debt restructuring in 2023
- Ashanti Regional NSS Director suspended for verbally abusing a nurse
- COVID Levy: People feel scammed – Kofi Bentil
- Sam Jonah: Extractives, climate change and energy transition: what the future holds for Africa
- Darkovibes releases new single ‘Yao’
- Qatar 2022: Ghanaians want Black Stars to exact revenge on Uruguay
- WAEC releases provisional results for 2022 WASSCE; 8,486 candidates in trouble
- It’s not my fault Asamoah Gyan missed the penalty in 2010 – Luis Suarez
- Ashanti Regional Health Directorate engages stakeholders on Marburg virus prevention
- Conjugate vaccine in lessening typhoid burden in Ghana
- We still need to work hard to achieve our target – Otto Addo
- Ghana’s topmost CEOs to attend prestigious CEOs business networking cocktail
- We are working to support SMEs to leverage AfCFTA-Gender Minister
- Adidas’ in-ball sensor confirms Ronaldo didn’t score World Cup “hair goal”
- Black Adam: Dwayne Johnson offers update on Henry Cavill’s return as Superman
- Nima celebrates Mohammed Kudus with a mural
- Nigeria to push promotion of local languages at school