Deputy Minister of Education, John Ntim Fordjour, on Wednesday paid a visit to the students of St John’s Grammar SHS.
The unannounced courtesy visit to the school enabled the Deputy Minister to be abreast with the school’s ongoing enrolment of fresh students.
He also inspected the newly completed Girls Dormitory.
Mr Ntim Fordjour took advantage of the visit and joined the students to have lunch at the dining hall. The meal for the day was Jollof.
In a tweet, the Deputy Education Minister also noted that he inspected the school’s kitchen facility and their food store.
“Yesterday, I paid an unannounced visit to St John’s Grammar SHS to check on ongoing enrolment of students and inspected the newly completed Girls Dormitory. I enjoyed lunch with students at the Dining Hall and inspected their kitchen facility as well as their Food Store,” he tweeted.
- Many still unable to buy ECG credit
- Photos: Actor ‘Waakye’, laid to rest
- Indonesia: At least 174 dead in football stadium crush
- ECG system challenges an internal attack, initiate investigations – Sam George to government
- Adwoa Smart cries at Prince Yawson’s funeral
- “We’re building a thriving tourism economy in Ghana” – Akufo-Addo
- Chiefs, DCEs, others to blame for worsening galamsey situation – Lands Minister
- Marrying an older man meant I became a widow at 34
- Manchester City beat Manchester United in nine goal thriller
- SSNIT, other companies shut down Bawku office over security concerns
- Veteran actor Ekow Blankson reported dead
- 3 members enough for Black Stars Management Committee – Fred Pappoe
- Ibrahim Mahama wins EMY Africa Man of The Year
- Performance wrap of Ghanaian players abroad over the weekend
- Towards sustainable development of Africa’s upstream market…A Tullow Oil perspective
- Peg dollar for duty payments at least quarterly – GUTA to government
- National Security arrests Imam for having links to jihadist group
- Hearts of Oak appoints David Ocloo as assistant coach
- Be circumspect in your coverage of conflict – NMC tells radio stations in Bawku
- Thomas Partey scores stunning goal in Arsenal win over Tottenham
- CalBank commissions new ICT Lab for SDA Schools in Koforidua
- Sustainability requirements shouldn’t be a ruse to block our cocoa and coffee – Oppong Nkrumah
- CAF re-opens bids for AFCON 2025
- GCR affirms Ecobank Ghana rating A+, outlook stable
- Bright Simons: GNPC fails in bogus defense of Genser sweetheart deal