Ebusua Dwarf’s win in match day one of the Glo Premier league at the weekend could be short lived as an alleged violation of article 34 (i) of the FA rules mean they could lose their first three points to Tudu Mighty Jets.
Dwarfs capped their return to the Premier league with a lone goal victory over Mighty Jets but Chairman of the Accra based Club, Jordan Anagbla says Dwarfs erred by wearing a jersey different from the one they presented at the pre match conference.
Jordan Anagble tells Joy Sports the rules are too explicit for the disciplinary Committee to ignore.
“We were looking forward to collecting the three points but we were just not lucky to have so if God is giving it to us on a silver platter why shouldn’t we thank him for that.
“We have to thank God for them making a mistake for us to capitalize on and take the points from them.
“… I don’t have any doubts in mind that there will be any antics. I believe the law will be applied,” he said confidently.
Source: Joy Sports/Myjoyonline.com/Ghana
- Veteran actor Ekow Blankson has passed on
- Gabby Otchere-Darko hangs out with Arsenal players after win over Spurs
- I am not into galamsey – Chairman Wontumi
- Akufo-Addo directs SIGA Boss to probe infractions in 2021 Auditor General’s report
- I don’t feel sabotaged – ECG MD on credit purchase challenges
- I broke down after old tweets resurfaced – KiDi
- Declare state of emergency in mining areas – OccupyGhana to Akufo-Addo
- ECG’s IT department resisting checks and balance moves by the MD – Kwadwo Poku
- Kwasi Kwarteng’s U-turn won’t be forgotten
- Social media reacts to death of Ekow Blankson
- How Dansoman influenced Akosua Adjepong’s career
- NSMQ 2022 launched; fixtures for preliminary stage released
- ‘It’s an inspiration to do more’ – Mohammed Kudus reacts to messages from Right to Dream
- We’ve paid ¢2.4bn to pensioners as of August 2022; never defaulted – SSNIT Boss
- The viral lynching that was to end Nigeria’s mob justice
- Finance Ministry to continue IMF negotiations in U.S.A
- Government bags ¢8.11bn from T-Bills in September 2022
- Nigeria gunmen disguised as guards kill 12 people
- Create a budget to fight cyber crime – Cyber Security Authority to businesses
- GCB Bank vows to offer competitive and affordable credit to customers
- Ignitia introduces new weather tool for Agriculture sector
- Residents of Asamang-Tamfoe protest attacks by Okyeman Environmental Task Force
- GGBL’s Johnnie Walker headlines 2022 Emy Awards
- Today’s front pages: Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- GSE is worst performing stock market in Africa; suffers from cedi depreciation