Former Managing Director of Ecobank Ghana, Samuel Ashitey Adjei has been appointed Board Chairman of Ecobank Ghana PLC, effective June 11, 2022.
He replaces Terence Ronald Darko.
Mr. Adjei is an accomplished banker with over 29 years of banking experience, 25 years of which were in executive positions spanning various areas of banking within the Ecobank Group.
Mr. Adjei has a proven track record of accomplishments in strategically growing bank assets, revenues, and profitability.
He also has expertise in bank acquisition and integration as well as stock exchange listing.
Mr. Adjei is a highly effective professional with great team-building and people skills.
He is also well acclaimed for his strong leadership, problem solving and execution skills, as well as eye for the bottom-line, delivering multi-million-dollar profits.
- Government to face difficult refinancing options in repaying maturing T-Bills – Report
- Apart from some senior players, no one is guaranteed a place – Andre Ayew on Ghana’s World Cup squad
- We won’t recognise Ghanaian doctors trained in war-hit Ukraine – Medical and Dental Council
- Ghana’s programme will focus heavily on debt sustainability – IMF
- Government currently has zero equity interest in AngloGold Ashanti – Sam Jonah
- Smugglers Paradise: GRA to investigate how custom officials aided in oil smuggling
- We must build on second half performance against Brazil – Inaki Williams
- Nico Williams comments on Inaki’s decision to play for Ghana
- I will choose Mahama over Akufo-Addo – Kumchacha
- ‘Nicaragua won’t be as tough as Brazil’ – Otto Addo
- Ghana bags $731m from oil production in half-year 2022, but PIAC worried over GNPC missing cash
- IMF, World Bank urged to channel support into industrialising economy
- Joana Addey: Yes, condom use is the solution
- My ‘Gift of God’ album is not centred around Ghanaian music lovers only – Shatta Wale
- Hawa Koomson opens Kasoa Championship
- Government re-affirms position to leave no one digitally behind
- Otto Addo hints at mass changes for Nicaragua friendly
- Ghana re-affirms position to leave no one digitally behind – Communications Minister
- Samuel Boadu leaves Hearts of Oak by mutual termination
- YEA organises retreat to strategise for 2023 working year
- Energy Minister promotes Ghana’s offshore oil blocks to investors in USA
- Too early to speculate on debt restructuring – IMF
- Microsoft strengthens partnership with AfDB to fast-track youth entrepreneurship in Africa
- GIJ holds inter-faculty lecture to promote research
- Why Black Stars will need to avoid complacency against Nicaragua