Ghana midfielder, Edmund Addo, has returned to parent club FC Sheriff Tiraspol after a scuppered summer transfer move to Serbian club Red Star Belgrade.
The 22-year-old had reportedly agreed a four year contract to join the Serbian giants but the deal fell through on deadline day after the two clubs failed to agree a deal for the transfer of the combative midfielder.
The player did not immediately rejoin the Tiraspol-based club until now. He has a contract with the Moldovan club until 2024.
He made 33 appearances last season, scoring 1 goal in the process.
- I’ve been given over ¢100k ‘haircut’ on my investment – Franklin Cudjoe
- Appointment Committee recommends approval of 2 out of 4 Justices nominated to the Supreme Court
- I have been battling prostate cancer for a year – KSM
- Black Sherif is the voice of African youth – Akon
- World Cup: Rating every member of Ghana’s squad
- Economy is in crisis, we need Debt Exchange Programme to get IMF Staff-Level Agreement – Abena Osei Asare
- Sacked against medical advice, workplace abuse and stigma – An HIV ambassador’s story
- 81 aspirants vie for 14 national executive positions in NDC
- Ghana in talks with Dubai oil refiner to barter gold for fuel
- Mahama appeals for ¢10 to support NDC congress
- Debt Exchange: Proposal government has put forward too drastic and steep – Prof. Bokpin
- Restructuring Ghana’s Debt: Pay your taxes, reduce size of government – OccupyGhana to Akufo-Addo
- John Kofi Owusu
- KNUST students develop smart farming system
- Nursing and Midwifery Council urges victims of medical negligence to report cases for redress
- Pedro Castillo: Peru’s ousted leader seen with police after impeachment
- Bondholders advised to compel government to reduce its size
- Waterstone Realty Ltd sues government for $4.7m over National Cathedral project
- Education should be priority of government in times of strike – NUGS
- Minority confident of kicking out Ofori-Atta by end of censure motion vote on Thursday
- Political scientist suggests merger of some ministries
- Playback: PM Express discuss burden of debt exchange programme on Ghanaians
- Road toll has not been abolished; law still exists – Roads Minister
- Hundred culinary students graduate at EKGS
- Debate on censure motion against Ofori-Atta to begin on Thursday