Actress and television personality, Efia Odo, says her parents insulted her when they found out she had lost her virginity.
She disclosed this after actress, Lydia Forson, posed a question about sexual and reproductive health on her twitter handle.
Ms Forson sought to find out whether the topic is being discussed in the various homes.
She tweeted: “How many of you had your parents sit you down and have the sex talk with you?”
Responding to the question, Efia Odo revealed that she had the chance of holding such a conversation with her parents only when she lost her virginity.
“Had the talk after I broke my virginity. It wasn’t even a talk… it was a whole bunch of insults,” she wrote.
Had the talk after I broke my virginity. It wasn’t even a talk… it was a whole bunch of insults 😩😆 https://t.co/z67uCcwVmJ— efiaodo (@efiaodo1) July 22, 2020
- Four charged for violating restrictions on public gathering at Christ Embassy ‘Pneumatica Night’
- NSMQ 2021: PRESEC beats Achimota, Chemu and Odorgonno SHS to be crowned Regional Champions
- Police secures restraining order against #FixTheCountry protest on May 9
- Akufo-Addo accepts Kissi Agyebeng’s nomination as Special Prosecutor, seeks Parliamentary approval
- What is the big deal? – Brigitte Dzogbenuku on WGHS refusing to let students fast
- Our job is to fix problems; we are fixing them – Bawumia
- Dominic Ayine questions independence of judiciary following Supreme Court’s adjudication of 2020 election petition
- #FixTheCountry: We’ll use the courts to set aside order against May 9 protest – Economic Fighters League
- Ghana takes delivery of 350,000 doses of Covid-19 vaccines
- GSE gives 4 firms time to submit 2020 financial statements
Chinese rocket set to crash back to Earth at unknown location
More than 50 killed in fight over water resources in Central Asia
Oldest human burial in Africa found – A child laid to rest with pillow 78,000 years ago
He blocked me just a day after we had sex – Lady recounts
Feuding factions in Osu chieftaincy dispute smoke peace pipe after decades of unresolved conflict
Eden Hazard apologises to Real Madrid fans for laughing with Chelsea players
Legon Cities deny Bashir Hayford’s dismissal rumors
Mahama Ayariga acquitted, Opuni ordered to open his defence
GPL: Four games to lookout for on matchday 23
Fix our road or we’ll fix it ourselves with your revenue – Darisalam youth to Central Gonja District Assembly
Chief allegedly orders for school to be demolished for his palace at Adumasa
Government declares Thursday, May 13, as public holiday to mark Eid-ul-Fitr
Prince Philip’s cause of death has been confirmed
Child shoots three at school, police say
Ban on drumming and noise-making in Accra commences May 10, ends June 10